Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: converting a gas system

Feedback Score
    Why doesn't ARES make a gas block to go with this? I think it looks a little too flimsy for rough use.

I guess we'll find out.
    Suspicion Breeds Confidence

Feedback Score
    denny @ global tactical dosent take orders on saturday, so i have to wait til monday. when i talked to him thursday he said he got a few rails & he's been trying different things. he and i kind of agreed on just chucking up A 1/2" ball mill & cut a little at a time until it fits. he told me no worries, there is enough rail to work with on my troy industries.
    the troy rail installs in two peices. top-9 12 & 3 o'clock install first, bottom- 6 o'clock slides in and locks on a detent button. removable for 203 etc... it would be nice to just flip the raim system up side down for quick access to the piston, but, the detent button mechanism is in the way, to my understanding you dont need to clean them that often, so i'll live with the inconvenience. i hope you can follow all that.
    ares has a rail for this system, its just not out yet. but im a tinkerer, im gonna try it myself.
    COOL! dig the lamb of god quote.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ooooh! It's called the Black Lightning now? That was a bad move, sounds way too much like marketing is trying to make up for something.

I think I'll buy one and put it on my SBR (soon to be) 9mm and I doubt I'll have a problem with it ever failing!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12