Thread: Shadow Soldiers

Feedback Score

Shadow Soldiers

National Geographic Channel has a show called Shadow Soldiers. It's interesting to watch. Today's show is following a Columbian Police Unit called the Junglas... It's hosted by the guy who was part of Bravo 2-0 in Gulf War 1.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thompson1774 View Post
    National Geographic Channel has a show called Shadow Soldiers. It's interesting to watch. Today's show is following a Columbian Police Unit called the Junglas... It's hosted by the guy who was part of Bravo 2-0 in Gulf War 1.
    I saw it. I thought it is a pretty good series so far. I'm still impressed with Chris Ryan's (the host) E&E across 85 Klicks of Iraqi desert, with little food or water in below freezing temperatures in the first gulf war.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Chris Ryan,i am impressed with that trek as well.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yup, those SAS guys are pretty hard. Ryan's E&E was epic, but he can't write for crap. Andy McNab's books are soooo much better.

Feedback Score
    There is a Spec Ops show on tonight on The Military Channel at 2100 Central. Looks like it will be very interesting.

Psalm 144:1
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle;