Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BDU's... My favorite patterns, materials, brands..... Propper, MOC, SKD...... lots of

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the camo comparison. I have a butt load of old style woodland BDUs and some Multicam, which I like the most. I was wondering how old Vietnam era ERDLs (I had a couple of pair from my old man, back in the day) http://www.vietnamgear.com/kit.aspx?kit=686
    or Tigerstrips would compare. http://www.vietnamgear.com/kit.aspx?kit=666

I think the ERDLs would still be quite effective, maybe on par with Multicam due to the colors and pattern.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DANGER CLOSE View Post
    i am a 'twill' kind of guy. never liked ripstop and would rather sweat a bit more. even in barracks, they never held up. the 'woodlands' tended to fade and not hold a crease that good, but were like a second skin in the field. i still use my cami bottoms that i got in 1996 at soi. only thing that sucked back then was finding twill covers to match.
    That's no shit, I also hated how sometimes the black in the twill would turn purple after 1 wash. That happened to me even when I bought the same brand at the same time. One would change and the other would not
    "Intelligence is not the ability to regurgitate information. It is the ability to make sound decisions on a consistent basis "--me

"Just remember, when you are talking to the average person, you are talking to a television set"--RDJB

One Big Ass Mistake America

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234