Thread: reliability package

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

reliability package

i'm looking at getting a new le6920 soon and one of the places i am considering buying from is specialized armament. they offer a reliability package for colt carbines that consists of several small modifications to the weapon's operating system. has anyone had this done? does the colt need this? they don't really say what they do but that it really helps.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    I am not familiar with the reliability package from Specialized Armament, but I can tell you that if someone want's to increase reliability on a factory Colt it should only cost $4.

Crane O-ring

Heavy Duty Extractor insert

That is assuming Colt doesn't include those in Factory guns. I know LMT did in the FA BCG I bought 4 months ago.

Feedback Score
    Buzby,
    I don't have a SAW gun w/ the reliability package (and if i did know what it was i wouldn't be at liberty to say).
    However, Ken Elmore is a dead nuts solid guy who does great work.
    I have had a whole bunch of his mod'd guns through my courses and can honestly say that there hasn't been a single non ammunition problem with any of them over the years.
    I like Ken and Tina, like their attitude and like their ethics. They do good things.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubrey

Aubrey about summed it up with the above post... Great info in that thread pertaining to everything you ask about...

Dano5326 Guest
    I wouldn't hesitate to spend the bling for Ken's work. Most mass produced factory race engines are "blueprinted" to ensure proper function & specs. This methodology & Ken's proprietary mods ensure a smooth running wep.