Thread: Scope Adjustment

Feedback Score

Scope Adjustment

I have a strikefire mounted on an MP15x smith and wesson. The elevation adjustment is at the limit to bring POI down. I have to hold 2 in high at 25 yds. Is this expected in terms of adjustment? My mount is the provided absolute co-witness.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltoe View Post
    I have a strikefire mounted on an MP15x smith and wesson. The elevation adjustment is at the limit to bring POI down. I have to hold 2 in high at 25 yds. Is this expected in terms of adjustment? My mount is the provided absolute co-witness.
    That doesn't sound right to me. Without any other info it could be a number of thing from a bad mount, bad sight, to something wrong with the upper receiver rail or your barrel, or possibly even the mount not seated fully on the rail.

Give our CS a call today (1-800-426-0048) and they can help you troubleshoot it. If it's anything wrong with the sight or mount they will take care of replacing it for you.

Sorry for the trouble. Let me know if I can do anything else to help.

-Sam

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'm going to triple check the mount when I get chance and give CS a call.