G&R Tactical
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: “Members Sale Forum(s)” Expansion & Changes

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Thanks for the response Shivan. Just tried again and got the same message as before:

vBulletin Message
    snappy, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Log Out Home

Not sure what that may mean to me specifically, and I [I]have[I] been able to post feedback here before a couple of times. I'll try again later and see. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I kinda like it but it's too busy...maybe you could consolidate a few categories...
    Actually I like it the way most other boards have it;

Handguns
    Long guns
    Firearm Accessories

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Just put my first post in the new format -- very nice guys. The prefixes on thread titles is brilliant! Just mark it sold when it's done...

If we can get/keep the feedback section on track, it'll be the slickest setup around
    --Josh H.
    Zombies seek out and eat brains. Don't worry; you'll be safe if they attack.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    If we can get/keep the feedback section on track
    What are some ideas for things that you'd like to see?
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 09-08-09 at 00:07.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Katar View Post
    What are some ideas for things that you'd like to see?
    As we grow the system of having 1 thread for each person and then relying on people to search and find it, becomes a little more cumbersome. I'm sure a lot of time is (or could be) spent consolidating those threads. I know there have been a couple times when I need to leave feedback and I can't find their thread, then I'm unsure if I'm just failing to find it or if I really need to start one. Keeping track of the stragglers who post "+1 for so and so" randomly is a pain as well, I'd imagine. Given that so many folks can't seem to figure out the search feature , relying on it for this is less than ideal. Plus it's possible for people to have names that are too short to use as a search string.

I'm sure the arfcom system of feedback list is much, much more labor intensive to maintain though, so I'm not sure what the answer is -- ain't it great when people complain, then don't have a better solution?

Some sort of feedback built into to board software would be cool, but I'm not that kind of computer savvy so I don't know if that's feasible.

Perhaps a way to contain a link to each person's feedback thread in their profile? Then you just click on somebody's name, pick the "view/leave EE feedback" button or tab, and it'll take you to the thread to review feedback or leave a new note.

Otherwise, the new EE is overwhemlingly better than the old version!
    --Josh H.
    Zombies seek out and eat brains. Don't worry; you'll be safe if they attack.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Problem identified, thanks
    Last edited by Okami099; 10-12-09 at 21:09.

Feedback Score
    hi all!
    opening a sale section into this great info site convinced me to subscribe.
    thank you

Feedback Score

Site Questions / Comments

Why can i not post in market?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyuscg View Post
    Why can i not post in market?
    Did you take a moment to read the rules?

Feedback Score

Question

Hey everyone. I've been able to post listings in the equipment exchange before, but now it appears I cannot reply to a thread in that forum. Did something change? I re-read the rules and I don't think anything has changed the last time I posted. Thanks for any help.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast