Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1911 IWB Holster Suggestions..

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Lightning Arms Sports typically has VMIIs in stock if you're not picky about colors (I never was). You'll pay a bit of a premium to get it now instead of in 6 months, but they've always treated me well.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thanks Rob, ill give them a try.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ill check out Tucker as well. Thanks guys!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I use Greg Kramer's horsehide #3 IWB for my 1911's, SIG's, and Glock's, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Outstanding quality, they carry extremely well, and hold up to an absurd amount of abuse.

I also just got a Milt Sparks Summer Special II from Brownells, they've got them in stock and ready to go.

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've got a Kirkpatrick 1911 holster. $80 or so, shipped in 3 weeks.

Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    I'm very fond of Kramer, and have used them for IWB carry for more than a decade.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Nice looking Kramers Templar. On the suggestion of Xray99 from a couple posts up I spoke with Ryan of www.rgrizzleleather.com Great looking leather and prices with a pretty short lead time. I ordered one up and hopefully ill be pleased with the finished product. Ill post some pics and a review when it arrives.

Coincidently I actually found someone willing to part with a Del Fatti ISP-LP so ill probably pick that up as well.

Thanks for the help guys!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    I use Greg Kramer's horsehide #3 IWB for my 1911's, SIG's, and Glock's, and have nothing but good things to say about them. Outstanding quality, they carry extremely well, and hold up to an absurd amount of abuse.

I also just got a Milt Sparks Summer Special II from Brownells, they've got them in stock and ready to go.

Don't mean to dig up an old thread, but how would you compare the Kramer vs MS SS? Which do you prefer for comfort and concealment for a full sized 1911?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i am using an Andrews Leather McDaniel II, it is one of the most comfortable IWB's for a gov't model that i have ever used.

it is stable, yet is able to "adjust" to movement while sitting/standing/walking
    "you give peace a chance, I'll stay here and cover you, in case it doesn't work out"

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Another for the Kramer #3

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast