Thread: WTS: Troy and OSOE

Feedback Score

WTS: Troy and OSOE

Ok, my cash flow be low and I want to try out some new stuff. So buy my junk and help a brotha out.

**All sights are SPF**1) Troy Sights. I have 3 rear sights and 1 front (hk style). They have all been mounted. All are black, but one or two might have some krylon still on them (little to none). Used, but excellent condition. $90 each.

2) OSOE Rallyman mag pouches in black. I have two. They came with fastex closures, but I only wanted the velcro. The fastex was removed very carefully. Mounted on my plate carrier where they rode in my trunk. No serious use. $25 each.

3) OSOE DA mag pouches in OD. I have two. Condition is excellent. Mounted, but never used. Only one has a snap closure and only one has a drain grommet. Why I got two different types when I ordered them? I have no idea. $25 each.

Lastly... I have some OD Magpul MIAD grip parts to include front and back straps and maybe some of the three round cores. If there is interest, I'll gather up a count on which ones I have and we can figure out a price.

I'll see if I can get up some pics in the next day or two.

Money Order only! CONUS only. All items will be shipped USPS Priority. Include $5 for each shipment to cover my costs.

Not interested in trades unless you think you have something that will really blow my skirt up. Thanks for looking....
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 09-03-09 at 07:47.
    Stephen
    Molon Labe

"The Father wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man nothing." Herger the Joyous