Thread: The Noveske Shooting Team's Rob Romero wins the FNH USA 3 Gun Shoot Off Video

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

The Noveske Shooting Team's Rob Romero wins the FNH USA 3 Gun Shoot Off Video

Below is a link to a video of the shoot off with Rob & Kurt, Rob & Glenn and Rob & Taran from this past weekend.

The video itself is a departure from our normal style. It is free from background music, any effects and is simply Rob in his element. In honor of Rob's accomplishment I thought it was best to highlight his performance from this past weekend. The shoot off is at the end of the video.

I know that Tod & I could not have been more happy for Rob this past weekend. Since I have known him, he is one of the hardest working shooters in our sport, if not the hardest worker. Without his tutelage I would still be loading a shotgun one round at a time from a dump pouch.

I know that I speak for everyone when I say, congrats, you earned it.

Enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c93GIfUlRM
    Last edited by Cold; 05-25-10 at 12:00.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    great video!! That is some amazing shooting congratulations to Rob on this accomplishment. I've never wanted to try t3 gun as bad as I do now after that video.

PS. Personally I enjoy these kind of videos much more when they don't have any background music (besides the singing steel)
    "Doc, can you check out this thing I got?"
    -Every Marine, ever.