Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICE/ATF seizes vintage war plane (Douglas AD-4N Skyraider)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrtnsn View Post
    Beware when people attempt to try their cases in the media. It is usually an attempt to twist the truth. There was more information omitted from this article than was in it. If the plane was seized on a seizure warrant than the affidavit was with it. The affidavit would have laid out all the reasons justifying the seizure. That the article failed to reference one piece of probable cause from the affidavit leads me to believe that there was fraud involved in the importation, thus the seizure.
    And of course we're supposed to just take everything in the affidavit at face value. Oh wait, we can't even do that, because it's not even available on PACER for public view.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridge_Runner_5 View Post
    I still fail to see why he has to register a plane with no weapons on it with the ATF...
    Probably the same reason you would have to do the same when importing a demilled tank. Just a guess.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12