Thread: SR25 & DD FF RAS ( pix )

Feedback Score

SR25 & DD FF RAS ( pix )

Thought may be someone could be interested in looking at my SR25 outfitted with a Daniel Defense FF RAS , enjoy .

PP out

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very impressive.

You have installed some well thought out upgrades.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

VA_D ,

Thanks .

Well , let's say I'm quite satisfied enough of this toy , it shoots wonderfully 1/3 MOA @ 200 mtrs far away , no bad .

PP out

Feedback Score
    P.P.

Very nice SWS sir!

I'm thinking about upgrading my scope on my MK11 Mod 0. Was wondering if you knew if a S&B 3X12X50 sitting in a Larue MK11 mount would clear the RAS.

Just wasn't sure if the Larue mount would have enough clearence for a 50 obj. I'm pretty sure it does, but was hoping for some confirmation before I drop the cash for the scope.

Once again great pics!
    JWL

Feedback Score
    Fongman,

thanks for yr nice words abt my boom stick.

Yep , the LaRue MK11M0 - S&B 3-12x50 combo 'll clear the RAS , no problem , even if you can consider the LaRue SPR 1.93 mount as a good one for your setup too .

Also , you're going to buy the best glass on the market IMHO, you won't be disappointed , you bet .

PP out

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinco Palla
    Fongman,

thanks for yr nice words abt my boom stick.

Yep , the LaRue MK11M0 - S&B 3-12x50 combo 'll clear the RAS , no problem , even if you can consider the LaRue SPR 1.93 mount as a good one for your setup too .

Also , you're going to buy the best glass on the market IMHO, you won't be disappointed , you bet .

PP out
    Thank you sir. That was the exact info I was looking for. I appreciate it very much.

Take care,
    JWL