Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: obama speech on opening day of school !!

Feedback Score

obama speech on opening day of school !!

who has kids ? and has seen this
    I called up our school to find out if they are going to show it to my Kindergarten class
    I sure hope not they should be learning to read and play not politics at this age !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...plan-students/

one of the things in the program that bother me and this is PreK - 6

"Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president. These would be collected and redistributed at an appropriate later date by the teacher to make students accountable to their goals. "

and

"Why is it important that we listen to the President and other elected officials, like the mayor, senators, members of congress, or the governor? Why is what they say important?
    "

Feedback Score
    Yeah, it's scary. I read the whole sheet. Public schools are becoming liberal indoctrination camps. More so now than ever.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman2000 View Post
    Yeah, it's scary. I read the whole sheet. Public schools are becoming liberal indoctrination camps. More so now than ever.
    It's all part of their movement. They finally got their guy in...
    When preparing to engage in a battle of wits, it's best to ensure you're using quality ammunition.

Feedback Score
    just got word back from our school and they are going to leave it up to the teachers and if they decide to they will send home a permission slip !

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    just got word back from our school and they are going to leave it up to the teachers and if they decide to they will send home a permission slip !
    And write down the names of those who opt their children out...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rifleman2000 View Post
    And write down the names of those who opt their children out...
    wife and I were thinking the same thing !!!!!!

I am going to wait for Fri to see if we get a permission slip then ask
    I also spoke to our principal and told her why I thought it was wrong !!!

the flip side we get to see at least in our school if our teacher is a lib or not
    also makes me wonder how the future treatment of our child will be compared to others if we opt out ??

bringing politics into school like this is so so so so wrong on so many points

if he just came in and said congrats on being in school its important to get a education and follow it through and graduate and follow your life dreams !!

and left it at that !

but not this paperwork follow up and who knows what he will be covering !!!

he should be required to post his speech first !!!!
    Last edited by Honu; 09-02-09 at 12:39.

Feedback Score
    Obama is trying to make himself a cult of personality within the constraints of our strained Constitutional Republic. Following the footsteps of great leaders like Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Kim-Jong, and others.

The media is his propaganda machine, along with public schools.

The good news is:

1. We still have the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, something no other country had (a legal blocking point to a government grab for power, in order to achieve the goals the Democrats want they will have to remove the Constitution, good luck with the fallout... just why do they call themselves Democrats again?)

2. Obama has no personality. He does have a lot of class though, but it is all low.
    Last edited by rifleman2000; 09-02-09 at 13:15.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!

What is best to do here . This is terrible. We are contemplating having our preK just not go to school that day.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    Reason number #5,456,355 for;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeschooling

Feedback Score
    We can call them the obama youth, they can sing songs about him, get cool uniforms, have big bon fires..... wait hasnt this been done before?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast