Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jon Voight gets it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    You do realize that much, if not most, of what is posted on youtube is done so by half-witted dipshits with an MSNBC mentality. Their opinions on anything could not possibly be more worthless.

Just watch the videos and completely ignore any related text or comments. Always.
    Well written, some sheople just have a hard time with reality, even when it effects their own lives.

I'm not Repub nor Demo, but I just like to stand back and look at what anyone is doing and you can weed out the I D 10 Ts a whole lot easier. It's doesn't take rocket science to get it. Don't be a fool stuck on a party, neither is ALWAYS RIGHT.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Safetyhit View Post
    You do realize that much, if not most, of what is posted on youtube is done so by half-witted dipshits with an MSNBC mentality. Their opinions on anything could not possibly be more worthless.

Just watch the videos and completely ignore any related text or comments. Always.
    Oh yes. My wry sarcasm did not get conveyed in my original post.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    This just in Jon Voight is a right wing domestic terrorist .......... just like the rest of us I guess.
    +1

I also like the youtube title "Jon Voight's Delusional Hate Filled Rant About Obama"
    It did not sound delusional or full of hate to me.

Feedback Score

Jon Voight

He was fantastic as the "Blackwater" type guy in "24" earlier this year.

Feedback Score
    Very nicely stated, it's refreshing seeing some prominent actors with a well thought out point of view.

PS. I've got a lead on John Voight's Chrysler Lebaron convertible if anyone is interested...
    Last edited by thetallengineer; 09-03-09 at 22:59.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12