Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: High School QB Tackles Girl with Loaded Gun on Mississippi School Bus - Video

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HES View Post
    Good job for him, but as a high schooler on a bus full of kids from different grades and leader on his football team, why was he letting this girl get bullied?
    Kind of what I was wondering as well but the conclusion I drew was that her problems stemmed from other places. But if you break down human thought process it would make more sense that she played this out in her mind in the location which offered the most stress and this appeared to be the bus. This makes me wonder why it came down to this in the first place and if she was being picked on where was this 'hero' while all this was taking place because it didn't just happen overnight.

Don't get me wrong, I love what he did and am very happy for this kids and their families that he did it otherwise we could be reading a much different headline but sometimes in these situations we need to dissect the situation fully to see how it could have been prevented in the first place. I was taught to not allow other kids to get picked on and I'm a fairly decent size guy so why wouldn't I use my size to protect others who aren't as big and are unfairly picked on? Seems to me this QB is quite a bit larger than the rest of the kids on the bus and should also not allow smaller kids to get picked on. Just a thought. Good job on this specific situation either way.
    I'm not fat, I'm tactically padded.

Tactical Commander Fast Action Response Team (F.A.R.T.)

Feedback Score
    I'm glad someone still has the guts to do the right thing. Great Job!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Seems like an outstanding young man. Good for him.

Our public schools, on the other hand, are becoming a disaster due to all of these poorly parented children.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12