Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100% Pure Awesome

Feedback Score
    "It's just a ****ing june bug, calm down. Jesus Christ, what happens when something bigger than a testicle attacks you?"
    "The dog is not bored, it's a ****ing dog. It's not like he's waiting for me to give him a ****ing rubix cube. He's a god damned dog."
    Last edited by TMMT; 09-06-09 at 00:45.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    great site Landlord, thanks for linking to it!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I've only been a dad for a few weeks now and I've even thrown out some great one-liners. Great read and a good laugh!!
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    Been following this on Twitter for a little while now. Some absolute comedic gems, for sure.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."
    H.L. Mencken

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool, or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant; If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of Honor." -Omertà

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Very funny...Thanks for sharing.

"You know, sometimes it's nice having you around. But now ain't one of those times. Now gimmie the remote we're not watching this bullshit."
    CLASSIC!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    This guy is from my dad's generation. My dad was a Korean War vet. The character in "Grand Torino" was also like this. Maybe that was just the way they made them back then.

Kids today (and a lot of Baby Boomers) could take a lesson from these guys.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    the dude might have watched too much "archie bunker" when he was younger. ole archie was a wis old sage,,for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12