Thread: What sellers from this site give discounts?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What sellers from this site give discounts?

What are the guys here who will give breaks to the members here?

Who/where is the best source for all things AR?

I am building a 16" midlength system and need to complete the upper now. I have the lower ready to go. I will use either DD rails or LaRue.. leaning towards LaRue at this time. For the bbl, I was thinking Noveske, but I am open to other lower priced ideas IF they are good shooters. It's going to be my first AR and I want it to be a sweet one! I'll go with Troy flip up front and rear sights and will use a 12.0 or 13.2 rail to get the look I like as well as a longer sight radius.

So... what can you guys recommend for me?

Thanks! This site has super info and a bunch of good guys!

Jon

Feedback Score

Best Source for Parts

G&R Tactical is about the best deal and source for parts.
    330-343-2800

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I read the post title and thought I was on another board.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    I read the post title and thought I was on another board.
    Oh no you didn't!
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon G23
    What are the guys here who will give breaks to the members here?

Who/where is the best source for all things AR?

I am building a 16" midlength system and need to complete the upper now. I have the lower ready to go. I will use either DD rails or LaRue.. leaning towards LaRue at this time. For the bbl, I was thinking Noveske, but I am open to other lower priced ideas IF they are good shooters. It's going to be my first AR and I want it to be a sweet one! I'll go with Troy flip up front and rear sights and will use a 12.0 or 13.2 rail to get the look I like as well as a longer sight radius.

So... what can you guys recommend for me?

Thanks! This site has super info and a bunch of good guys!

Jon

I think all the dealers on this board will try and help you out.

For 16" SS barrels with Middy gas systems in 1/7 twist with M4 Barrel extension, I stock Noveske and Lothar Walther. The Noveske barrels are $370 and the LW's are $300. I also stock the LT and DD rails.

C4

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    the bulk of my purchases I try to go to Rainier first, they have good prices and are somewhat close to me so shipping is quick.

Grant seems to be an excellent resource both here and on glocktalk and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him based on how re's represented himself.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chakup
    the bulk of my purchases I try to go to Rainier first, they have good prices and are somewhat close to me so shipping is quick.

Grant seems to be an excellent resource both here and on glocktalk and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him based on how re's represented himself.
    Oh NO!! Not a Glock shooter too!

OK... I have bought from Rainier and they are great..... got my CTR stock from them... very fast.

I need to do a tiny bit more research before I "pull the trigger" so to say....

But.... I do need to get this over with soon, as my Lower just looks boring and a bit silly with no cool upper on it!

Thanks guys!