Thread: The Prvi.Partizan reloading data mystery

Feedback Score

Post The Prvi.Partizan reloading data mystery

I am going to be purchasing different weights and types (fmjbt etc..) of prvi.partizan projectiles. Does anyone know where I can get reloading data for them? I'm finding some sketch data on the net, but you would think that a company the size of prvi would have a manual.

By the way, wideners will not be carrying prvi for a LONG TIME because of this:

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...er-this-month/

By the way, I will be using Lake City Brass and wolf .223 magnum primers.
    Last edited by awidener; 10-11-09 at 11:43.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I use "generic" data and start on the low end for regular FMJ type 224 bullets. Ie, if my manual has a hornady 224 55 FMJ load, I use that same load with my PRVI or IMI or other bulk bullets, but rework it up starting at the low end. Most of these sorts of bullets are of very similar construction and the data isi usually interchangeable with only minor variations.

My current 55gr load with WC844T works equally well with the PRVI and IMI bullets I am using, for example. When bulk loading my ammo, I grab the next bag of bullets and it is either IMI (from my 1990s hoard) or PRVI. I just keep on going.

Chad
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.