Thread: General Electric, parent company of MSNBC, accused of selling IED components to Iran

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Exclamation General Electric, parent company of MSNBC, accused of selling IED components to Iran

coincidence?

(i know, GE is a prime defense contractor).

http://www.presstv.com/pop/Print/?id=103419

General Electric accused of selling roadside bomb parts
    Thu, 13 Aug 2009 15:25:58 GMT

The US company General Electric has dismissed claims by Fox News that it is involved in supplying roadside bomb parts that ultimately fall into terrorist hands.

The American company on Wednesday described the Fox News report as "irresponsible and maliciously false".

The Fox's Bill O'Reilly in a recent report on Tuesday claimed that according to sources a federal probe was underway to see whether General Electric was providing roadside bomb parts that are used to kill American soldiers.

He said that a US company had supplied Corezing International -- a company in Singapore -- with radio frequency modules, which are among the main components of the roadside bombs.

GE spokesman Gary Sheffer said nobody can confirm such claims, adding that the company does not do business with the Singaporean firm.

"We usually do not respond to the misleading and inaccurate claims made on this program because very few people take them seriously," Sheffer said,

"But tonight's report took this smear campaign to a new low."
    Doing my part to keep malls safe

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Have you ever tried to control 1,000 people, let alone the millions of employees, buyers, resellers, retailers and agents that work for, in and around GE? You can't.

However, I would love to see "change" at the top of this particular corporation.

M_P

Feedback Score
    i was expecting to see them selling washing machines/dryers w/ old school timers on them.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    i was expecting to see them selling washing machines/dryers w/ old school timers on them.
    LMAO.......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    As if any of the bomb-makers need any help in obtaining components to make IEDs.
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 09-07-09 at 10:09.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I also agree that the story seems to have little merit so far, but the way things are going who know what tomorrow will bring. We already know the administration has clearly condoned and even endorsed a communist, and few would have believed that not so long ago.

I don't have any idea how difficult it is to find these frequency modules otherwise, but we know that more roadside bombing fatalities equate to more the public outcry. Anti-war sentiment equals a happy NBC.

This at least has the remote possibility of being true, but we would need to see more.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief