Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stupidest @$%&ing thing I've seen all week...Don't point guns at your associates.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Stupidest @$%&ing thing I've seen all week...Don't point guns at your associates.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,549421,00.html

I said this was stupid the first time I saw some assholes doing it, and now that someone is dead because of it, it's even ****ing dumber.

Guess what, assholes, it isn't a BALLS thing...it's a BRAINS thing. If you're ****ing stupid enough to play games like this, you deserve it when your brains are on the floor.

What a stupid ****ing waste of life.

Goddamn.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    If you're ****ing stupid enough to play games like this, you deserve it when your brains are on the floor.

As I understood the article... the person with their brains on the floor really aren't allowed a choice. The guy with the gun points it at you and pulls the trigger, what are you supposed to do? Saying "no" won't stop a bullet. I may have misunderstood the game, but I'd think the person with the pistol would be the instigator right?

Now, as for the guy holding the gun... yeah, I agree... that's kinda silly.
    Last edited by Zhurdan; 09-11-09 at 17:50.
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    Sounds like murder to me, with a poorly conceived cover story. A few years ago, almost the exact same thing happened between two Army Officers. Idiots through and through. I had a S1 POS point his 9mm at me in country in our company cp "sup ni*^&r, staight ghansta yo"

Before I was able to even react to him or his comment my PL took him down in one swift movement, and in another movement stuck him with an Article 15.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    As I understood the article... the person with their brains on the floor really aren't allowed a choice. The guy with the gun points it at you and pulls the trigger, what are you supposed to do? Saying "no" won't stop a bullet. I may have misunderstood the game, but I'd think the person with the pistol would be the instigator right?

Now, as for the guy holding the gun... yeah, I agree... that's kinda silly.
    A game requires two people to play. A clear statement of "If you EVER point a weapon at me, you'd better ****ing fire it." should be sufficient to stop this shit in its tracks.

God, this shit pisses me off.

And before you criticize, I'm an 11B. I know about gut checks, but this particular one just throws me into a blind rage.
    Last edited by QuietShootr; 09-12-09 at 00:09. Reason: didn't finish a sentence

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by c0b2a View Post
    Sounds like murder to me, with a poorly conceived cover story. A few years ago, almost the exact same thing happened between two Army Officers. Idiots through and through. I had a S1 POS point his 9mm at me in country in our company cp "sup ni*^&r, staight ghansta yo"

Before I was able to even react to him or his comment my PL took him down in one swift movement, and in another movement stuck him with an Article 15.
    Good. I hope an asskicking was delivered as well.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quiet,
    Not criticizing you at all. I have no right to, I'm just a civilian, but I'd think this game is kind of one sided being that there's only one person with a weapon. Either way, it does seem like a waste of life.
    Last edited by Zhurdan; 09-11-09 at 18:02. Reason: speeeeling eroors ;-)
    Time flies when you throw your watch.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quite,
    Not questioning you at all. I have no right to, I'm just a civilian, but I'd think this game is kind of one sided being that there's only one person with a weapon. Either way, it does seem like a waste of life.
    You have a right to question everyone up to and including Jesus, if you think you see something stupid.

These things are done by mutual consent. That's the part I think is utterly ****ed up.

Feedback Score
    Absolutely stupid !! I can't believe this shit is going on. I saw a guy get muzzle swept bad at ft Benning and the other guy butt stroked him in the face. No article 15 for that one but no one ever trusted him again. What a total waste no matter who it is.

s.m.
    "I'd rather have a Bloody Mary made from the bandage drippings of a dozen Ebola victims than watch BattleField Earth again."

SeriousStudent

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yes...and if you fly out of the bunk and promise to re-arrange his dentistry if he doesn't put the weapon away, odds are the game will stop.

Further, if everybody had that reaction the game would stop.

Now that a good Marine had his brains blown out for no good reason, perhaps this form of stupidity will stop. It's one thing to have a man die in combat...it's another to have him die because some dumbass deliberately points a gun at his head and pulls the trigger.
    Last edited by John_Wayne777; 09-11-09 at 21:25.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I was on a Med float a long time ago, when a PFC not long out of grunt school decided to point his musket at someone and yell "Bang!"

I was in the same compartment, and was nearly knocked down by the flying bodies tackling the moron and taking his weapon away from him. And yes, they really can put you on bread and water aboard ship, if the Captain so desires, and the Bn CO wishes it.

I am pretty amazed at this new "game" that seems to be making it's way through the FMF. Like JW said, it's one thing to take your chances with the bad guys from some third-world shithole. But to die because some lance cooley from East Toadsuck, Arkansas dropped a hammer on you boggles my mind.

Prayers sent for the fallen Marine and his family.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast