Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: King of the Hill

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

King of the Hill

I can't believe they are canceling that show. I mean I could see canceling the Simpsons show since that show is the worst. Man I am sad.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    I'm not happy about it either to a point. I like King of The Hill, but the for last few years, the show didn't seem as good as it used to be. So while I don't like to see it go, maybe it's time to put it out to pasture before it really goes down hill.

I agree with you about canceling The Simpsons, and it's one of my favorite cartoons. The show is getting hard to watch at this point. Of course if Fox got rid of The Simpsons, I'm sure good old libtard McFarlane would just fill the void with another Family Guy spinoff. Of course his crappy shows did push me away from watching most Fox TV(except the news when I get it) and into other things that are at least a little more productive.

Feedback Score
    I agree, in the past few years the show has been taking a slow turn for the worse, its not as funny to me as compared to Family Guy who's slot on cartoon network was taken over by King and pushed back an hour, however if your a fan of Family Guy type humor, there is a new show called "The Cleveland Show" which might help the grieving.
    FL ARNG 11B

Feedback Score
    Never liked King of the Hill (and I used to sell propane). The Simpsons is funny.

Feedback Score
    I like King of the Hill.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just don't touch "The Family Guy"!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I am a big fan of TV series on DVD due to my being constantly away.
    I was a fan of King of the Hill since it first came out, but I'm not the kind of guy to fit my life around watching TV so I would only catch an episode here and there when I was married.
    I bought the first few seasons of King of the Hill for viewing abroad, but couldn't ever find anything past season 6 (IIRC). When I poked around I discovered that DVD sales of KOTH were abysmal, thus they weren't going to release any more.
    At that point I figured the show was circling the drain.
    Too bad. It was one of the few shows that had a little class and moral fiber.
    Suprising it came from the same guy that brought us Beavis and Butthead (though I have to admit I laughed at that a few times as well).
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I mean I could see canceling the Simpsons show since that show is the worst.

Blasphemy!
    Tu ne cede malis
    http://mises.org

"Cheer up Jim. Thank God we don’t get as much government as we pay for!"
    -Charles Kettering

Feedback Score
    I've seen about 20 episodes of King of the Hill.

I've maybe laughed 2 or 3 times.

Lame show.
    Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit
    What Happened to the American dream? It came true. You're looking at it.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by montanadave View Post
    Just don't touch "The Family Guy"!
    As much as I hate when MacFarlane's liberal views are spewed out of the character's mouths,which is quite often, I find this show to be the funniest on television by far.

King of the Hill was just OK for me. It was just one of those shows that I flipped to and watched every now and then.
    Last edited by parishioner; 09-13-09 at 19:10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast