Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: the ninja cock (one handed load video)

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

the ninja cock (one handed load video)

This is how we Roll down in Georgia, nina cock style...

This is the ninja cock...
    (unloaded, striker fired, table start)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xfYtZOz81c

other angle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8475ocNvzw

I shoot with Rob a local GM, we also both shoot for Noveske, needless to say, I learn from him...
    Last edited by Cold; 09-13-09 at 19:21.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Wait- did he rack the slide with inertia??? Damn
    --Josh H.

Feedback Score
    This is going to be interesting. Good shootin' regardless of the drill method. I was expecting to see some kid with an Airsoft upsidedown Glock.

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    yeah im lost too, was it precocked to reduce the amount of force necessary to cock the hammer?
    Last edited by Vash1023; 09-13-09 at 19:47.

Feedback Score
    Glock has no hammer. Thus striker-fired.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Gun was unloaded, striker fired (so trigger was pulled), slide down, or said another way hammer down slide down on an empty chamber, again striker was down.

He used the inertia of his sholder to cycle a round into the gun.... It was impressive to see. Remember this guy has time to fiddle around with uber gaming techniques like the aforementioned "ninja cock"

You dont want to face him in 3 gun.... guys is fassst with the Benelli.
    Last edited by Cold; 09-13-09 at 20:01.

Feedback Score
    Have you found this to work with other sized Glocks ie G17 or 19?

Amazing. I gotta give this a try.
    "Whatever it's for; it wasn't possible until now!!!" - KrampusArms

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok first, very cool. Also I'm sure that guy could out shoot me on my best day with him drunk and blindfolded so I'm definitely not questioning his technique. I don't understand a few things though. I'm guessing the first part of the drill includes carrying the case/ammo can from the table to the bench--hence the super flash one-handed slide racking. But is loading the mag that way required for the drill? Seems it would be faster to slap the mag in and then grab the case while "ninja cocking". Also if you don't get it right and knock the mag over you're really screwed.

Something tells me I'd have to sling the shit out of it to cock the hammer on my sig

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
    Ok first, very cool. Also I'm sure that guy could out shoot me on my best day with him drunk and blindfolded so I'm definitely not questioning his technique. I don't understand a few things though. I'm guessing the first part of the drill includes carrying the case/ammo can from the table to the bench--hence the super flash one-handed slide racking. But is loading the mag that way required for the drill? Seems it would be faster to slap the mag in and then grab the case while "ninja cocking". Also if you don't get it right and knock the mag over you're really screwed.

Something tells me I'd have to sling the shit out of it to cock the hammer on my sig
    Its not a drill...its a USPSA match, you can shoot the COF however you want within the limits of the stage description and governing rules. Needless to say that was major gaming but when there is a timer and score is kept...its a game, not some drill.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Its not a drill...its a USPSA match, you can shoot the COF however you want within the limits of the stage description and governing rules. Needless to say that was major gaming but when there is a timer and score is kept...its a game, not some drill.
    Ok, easy man, so its not a drill (I didn't realize that drill was such a derogatory term). Anyway, that wasn't really the focus of my post. So in the USPSA match/stage/game/timed-scored whatever you want to call it, obviously you said you can shoot the course of fire in whatever manner you want as long as within some basic outlined description. My question was more about is this totally for show or practicing a valid one-hand manipulation? If it wasn't specifically designed with the can to simulate one hand being incapacitated then could it be faster (and more reliable) to slap the mag in with the off hand and then grab the can while doing the crazy slide racking?

Didn't mean to offend you man. Was just asking a question.
    Last edited by Icculus; 09-14-09 at 19:16.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast