Thread: Coronado Leather CCW purse DFW

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Coronado Leather CCW purse DFW

SOLD PENDING FUNDS in DFW is a beautiful deep brown leather Coronado CCW purse. Style is the Cross Carry bag. I bought this new, when I first moved to Texas, but have since found that I prefer to carry IWB, so this has sat on the shelf literally unused for several years. Condition is like new. Item retails for $159, but it can be yours for only $80 + shipping. This purse is perfect for the lady who will not or cannot carry on a belt. Guys, this purse would make a nice gift for the woman in your life who carries. Holster not included—That way you can pick up what ever size you need and they Velcro in place. Locking key included. This purse is designed to ride on the left side of the body to facilitate right handed draw.

Factory description:
    The Cross-Carry Bag is truly multi-functional. Call it a bag, a tote or a camera case. We have taken a little bit from each. Designed with convenient multiple pockets and durable solid brass hardware. Includes an adjustable shoulder strap and slide buckle (expands from 23” to 45”) and is designed to carry across your neck on one shoulder. Other features include a front gusset compartment with a magnetic snap flap closure, a main top compartment with an inside zipper pouch, a full-length front zipper and a diagonal rear gusset pocket. The large concealment pocket is accessed with a corner pull-tab and dual vertical key-locking zippers.
    Dimensions 8 x 10 x 3

Will ship to all US states, no overseas sales. APO/FPO ok. Money order or paypal ok.
    Last edited by Vic303; 09-15-09 at 13:05. Reason: sold pending funds
    Two broken Tigers, on fire in the night,
    Flicker their souls to the wind...
    -Roads to Moscow

Not Forgotten:
    http://www.virtualwall.org/dk/KillenJD01a.htm
    http://www.virtualwall.org/db/BoddenTR01a.htm