Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ken Hackathorn Advanced Pistol Oct. 24-25

ToddG Guest
    I'm probably going to have to bail on dinner tonight. Any plans for a post-dinner gear show & tell and general catch-up bull session at the HIE?

I tried to snag a Gen4 Glock to bring up, but there was some discussion about "prison" and a guy named Bubba who apparently has an affectation for vaseline and ... well, suffice to say I gave it back.

BTW, just over 2k rounds to hit 50k. JW777, I'm taking you up on your offer to dump some rounds through this thing before the weekend is over!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Wayne777 View Post
    protect my anal virginity.

Right.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I'm probably going to have to bail on dinner tonight. Any plans for a post-dinner gear show & tell and general catch-up bull session at the HIE?

I tried to snag a Gen4 Glock to bring up, but there was some discussion about "prison" and a guy named Bubba who apparently has an affectation for vaseline and ... well, suffice to say I gave it back.

BTW, just over 2k rounds to hit 50k. JW777, I'm taking you up on your offer to dump some rounds through this thing before the weekend is over!
    Sounds fine to me. JW777 can share with us if his anal virginity is still intact.

C4

ToddG Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    JW777 can share with us if his anal virginity is still intact.
    The next guy who uses the words "JW777," "share," and "anal" in a sentence buys dinner Saturday night for the class.

So very very wrong ...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Is anyone aware if Ken has a schedule out for this summer yet? I am looking to be back in the mid-Ohio valley for a while this summer and would like to take advantage of some training while I am there.

Thanks.

Forrest
    Last edited by frbowers; 10-23-09 at 12:11.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    Distinguished Rifleman #1558
    President's Hundred

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by frbowers View Post
    I anyone aware if Ken has a schedule out for this summer yet? I am looking to be back in the mid-Ohio valley for a while this summer and would like to take advantage of some training while I am there.

Thanks.

Forrest

We are mose likely going to do a pistol and carbine class with him and Vickers around May-June time frame.

C4

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    We are mose likely going to do a pistol and carbine class with him and Vickers around May-June time frame.

C4
    Thanks for the comeback on that. If it is late June I am likely to be able to attend. I'll keep an eye out for the announcement.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    Distinguished Rifleman #1558
    President's Hundred

Feedback Score
    hope you boys aren't gettin rained on. was is in PA for the day and cut the trip short due to he rain.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post

Todd,

What were your initial impressions of the Gen4?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast