Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M&P Performance Center action work (completed w/pics)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The last batch of sears my Department received as replacement parts (to be kept on hand, no issues whit sears) was the same color as the photo of the Performance sear. The original sears received were dark in color.

While I have no doubt the OP received a PC sear in his gun as a result of the work done by S&W, I mention this only to state that you can not assume that it's a PC sear just by the color.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I think S&W is up to three different sear colors at this point.

Feedback Score
    Glad to hear everything worked out for ya!
    It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Emerson
    My boy Ducks fav quote - RIP brother

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

FTF

With only 50 rounds through it, I would not worry until you burn at least 250 rounds, then if it FTF, then it kinda sucks. Probably just needs to be broken in. Been down that road twice and thought, shit I have a crappy gun. Just needed broken in.

Good luck breaking in your M&P.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    With only 50 rounds through it, I would not worry until you burn at least 250 rounds, then if it FTF, then it kinda sucks. Probably just needs to be broken in. Been down that road twice and thought, shit I have a crappy gun. Just needed broken in.

Good luck breaking in your M&P.
    Well I have 150 rds down the pipe pre-action job. It also looked like S&W put about a box through the gun as well. It was filthy when I got it back so I know they shot it quite a bit unless they were just using nasty ammo. I didn't have any problems shooting the gun at my local range. I think when I was forced to shoot one handed during the qualifier the FTF appeared. It was only twice and I can certainly recall the moments. I knew right away why it occurred. Been there done that. Glock owner here.
    Last edited by 021411; 09-24-09 at 05:35.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123