Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Andrew M. Manis, "When are WE Going to Get Over It?"

Feedback Score
    Zhurdan,

I was just trying to say that as Americans, in my opinion, we all need to turn the 24 hour news, talk radio monkeys off. Regardless of what wing or side they play for.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    I had a guy that worked for me that said this one time...

"A subtle lie is the best lie. People rarely see thru it. Now, them big lies... it doesn't take much to see thru those." A pretty simple statement from a pretty simple man, but he was right.

Personally, I'd prefer that they just didn't lie, but I believe as he did, that the subtle lies are far more damaging and far reaching, and Obama is pretty damn good at it.

Also, as a side note, if you're going to call the media liars, you may not want to use them to support your argument weather they are left or right leaning media.
    Seems to me I remember reading of another man who was good at subtly lieing to the thousands, I think his name started with an H, or maybe a J...
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist"

If you can't get behind our troops feel free to stand in front of them

Feedback Score
    They are the same in that they all "scare up" ratings so their advertisers will be happy. Thats generally why I get my news from factcheck.org, politifact.com ,or opencongress.org.

I reccomend them, getting the news in all of its "truthiness"
    But who am I?
    Just a guy who likes guns

Feedback Score
    If Barak Obama was white and a direct descendant of George Washington himself, I would still oppose his actions in regards to the US. I could care less what color he was as to what his policies and actions are. I will be the first person in line to vote for a black man who is Reagan incarnate.

Spooky

Feedback Score
    Reagan is one of the main players that began the downfall of the U.S.'s economy with the signing of the Garn-St. Germain Act back in 82'. Um, Savings and Loan Scandals. Anyone remember?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVAN View Post
    ...He never referred to equality. In fact, his message is divisive and incendiary.
    Amen!! FWIW, I am a minority myself and over the years I have been in the receiving end of racism from the very individuals this moron is siding with.

Yes, you read that right. I have had more blacks tell me that I should "speak American" or I should "go home to China or wherever I came from" than any other group. I have also had more blacks tell me that I "shouldn't work so hard because I was making them look bad" than any other group.

I think that those who are quick to defend this so-called writer need to look at the racism he is advocating. I don't like obama not because he is half-kenyan or half-white. I don't like him because he's nothing more than a snakeoil salesman who got into office because of his skin color regardless of his experience or qualification. And IMHO, this is just as bad as if someone was voted in because he was white, brown, yellow, purple or green!!

JM2CW.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I just deleted 20 posts from this thread for bickering and personal attacks - get it back on track. I don't want to see this nonsense again.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by huklbrry View Post
    Thats generally why I get my news from factcheck.org, politifact.com ,or opencongress.org.
    .....Just a guy who likes guns
    I'm going to have to look a little to find it, but I believe it came from the NRA and another source. Factcheck.org is funded by some of the same leftwing groups that fund Sarah Brady and the Brady Bunch. It was back when factcheck.org was trying to counter the NRA's ads portraying Obama as anti-gun, but the only "evidence" they had to counter the NRA's statements was that the Obama campaign said they weren't true. So if you're a "guy who likes guns" you may want to reconsider the info you're getting from that source.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Media Matters is a George Soros sock-puppet organization. They are radical left-wingers.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Lightbulb

Typical Ivory Tower asshat. The moment someone disagrees with Obama's POLICIES, they throw down the race DECK o' cards.

I hope ALL our boys come back, go to college on the GI Bill, and LAUGH people like this right into retirement...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast