Page 349 of 404 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    double-tap

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyyr View Post
    All LPR's come with the Sopmod. Only the MLOK 16" and smaller come with MOEs.
    That is good to hear. Not being very fond of the MOE stock, I thought I'd have to shell out more cash to replace it.

The rifle image on the seller's website led me to believe the LPR came with the MOE. (I'm assuming these are stock images provided by KAC.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by coal-cracker View Post
    That is good to hear. Not being very fond of the MOE stock, I thought I'd have to shell out more cash to replace it.

The rifle image on the seller's website led me to believe the LPR came with the MOE. (I'm assuming these are stock images provided by KAC.)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Mine came with the MOE and the one at a local store has it as well

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    Mine came with the MOE and the one at a local store has it as well

Sorry, I should have clarified and said "current LPRs come with the SOPMOD." The ones you are referencing are old stock (unless KAC changed something recently). I was told, directly by Lawmen's, that all new LPRs would come with SOPMODs when I ordered mine. The original models did come with MOEs, but they were later switched to SOPMODs. Both of mine came with SOPMODs as well.
    Last edited by Skyyr; 10-11-18 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    I love Kac to death and am one of the biggest diehard collectors but if I had to criticize them for one thing it would be that ^ lol. I was peeved when me and a buddy bought the same rifle for the same price and he got a nice $200 sopmod while mine came with a chintzy $30 moe stock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    I love Kac to death and am one of the biggest diehard collectors but if I had to criticize them for one thing it would be that ^ lol. I was peeved when me and a buddy bought the same rifle for the same price and he got a nice $200 sopmod while mine came with a chintzy $30 moe stock
    Personally, I'd rather see them drop $150 off the price and include an ACS stock. The MOE isn't really great for a solid cheek-weld, so the Sopmod is better in that regard, but the length-of-pull adjustment lever placement sucks when shooting off a rear bag. For a precision rifle, I just don't like the Sopmod that much. The ACS strikes a nice balance, IMO.

Also, I wish they'd ditch the A2 grips on the LPR and provide MOEs instead.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    There seems something very wrong with MOE furniture on a complete KAC factory weapon.
    Probably just a placeholder for user-preferred furniture. Like a classed-up OEM... or not? Same price? That blows. I can see dropping the price and including a usable stock so the individual can add their preferred choice. It keeps KAC from having to stock a bunch of non-KAC product.
    Last edited by Joelski; 10-16-18 at 06:41.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Sweeeet!!!!
    "A coward dies a thousand times before his death, but the valiant taste of death but once."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Mk18

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Page 349 of 404 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast