Page 396 of 404 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Nice. That’s a big optic for an offset though. I can’t decide what I want to put on my new KAC CQB upper. I’m leaning towards RDS since I also have a 12.5 that I could easily justify putting an LPVO on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an RMR on there originally but that's being moved to a handgun. I already had the Comp M5 and love it, so that got repurposed to backup duty.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by battlestage View Post
    I had an RMR on there originally but that's being moved to a handgun. I already had the Comp M5 and love it, so that got repurposed to backup duty.
    How did that RMR work out for you? I'm debating moving on from my BUIS with my Razor and over to the offset RDS.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by battlestage View Post
    Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by romanowe View Post
    How did that RMR work out for you? I'm debating moving on from my BUIS with my Razor and over to the offset RDS.
    Are you asking about the RMR specifically or just that footprint? I started with a spare crossfire but bought one of the Holosun’s with the RMR footprint for offset since it was a bit smaller. I’ve been very pleased with it but will eventually move to an actual RMR just because my gun feels too Gucci to have Holosun on it.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Makes sense.

Are you asking about the RMR specifically or just that footprint? I started with a spare crossfire but bought one of the Holosun’s with the RMR footprint for offset since it was a bit smaller. I’ve been very pleased with it but will eventually move to an actual RMR just because my gun feels too Gucci to have Holosun on it.

RMR specifically. I like the size/cost as opposed to running a t2/h2 or something similar. Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by romanowe View Post
    RMR specifically. I like the size/cost as opposed to running a t2/h2 or something similar. Thanks for the info!

It works fine, but if you're used to taller mounts like I am you'll notice the height difference switching between the two. When switching to the RMR I had to scrunch down and adjust my cheek weld. Is it a huge deal? No.

The way I look at this setup is the RDS is more of a secondary optic as opposed to strictly a backup. I could go from 6x on the LVPO and switch to the RDS much quicker and effectively than I can by dropping the magnification down on the LVPO. There's so much more flexibility there and that's where I think micro footprint optics sized optics can make a case for being in that role.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Not nearly as cool as some of these but my lb is complete until the parts come inIMG_20201008_181321_136.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    CONFIG 1

CONFIG 2
    Last edited by battlestage; 10-20-20 at 16:45.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I ordered an 11.5 CQB SBR from Knight's last month and was told it could be a 90 day +/- wait. Maybe less, maybe way more given the current atmosphere. Who knows. I'm really looking forward to it eventually resting next to my 16" SR-15 Mod 2 in the safe.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
    I ordered an 11.5 CQB SBR from Knight's last month and was told it could be a 90 day +/- wait. Maybe less, maybe way more given the current atmosphere. Who knows. I'm really looking forward to it eventually resting next to my 16" SR-15 Mod 2 in the safe.
    How'd you order it from them? Through a dealer?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 396 of 404 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398 ... LastLast