Page 391 of 404 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by rooster2412 View Post
    All I'd like to know is what year was it made, was it a stripped lower or a complete rifle when it left KAC and what dealer did it go to. I have very little history about it from previous owners. It is my first SR 15 and I think I'm in it right, 5 bones. Not interested in selling or trading.

Well you’d probably be better off asking KAC. But that was absolutely a stripped lower and judging by the fact that the castle nut isn’t staked, it was put together by someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing. That means potentially junk parts aside from the KAC safety and trigger guard. So maybe $200 for the lower but then they colored in the engravings which means that it lost most of its value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Wake27; 05-24-20 at 16:35.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Wake,

this is the way it was when I purchased it, I've done nothing to it. I could care less of your clearly amateur observation, I've already been in contact with KAC. Another member has offered me a substantial profit for the $200.00 worth of junk parts but I'm not interested in parting with it just yet, I plan to install a different stock and stake the castle nut on and install a KAC match trigger. The white outline was likely done at the factory as a few other SR 25's have this white outline. At this point it doesn't matter, not to me or you.
    Last edited by rooster2412; 05-24-20 at 16:54.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Wake,

this is the way it was when I purchased it, I've done nothing to it. I could care less of your clearly amateur observation, I've already been in contact with KAC. Another member has offered me a substantial profit for the $200.00 worth of junk parts but I'm not interested in parting with it just yet, I plan to install a different stock and stake the castle nut on and install a KAC match trigger. The white outline was likely done at the factory as a few other SR 25's have this white outline. At this point it doesn't matter, not to me or you.
    I didn’t say you did anything to it, but you asked if it shipped from the factory like that. F2S would be the best source of info on this site, but a quick search on google will show you that they use a different end plate. Plus I’m pretty sure they’ve never sold complete standard (non-ambi) lowers. I’ve also never seen a stripped small frame lower of theirs with the engraving outlined by the factory.

I could be wrong, but doubt it.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Wake,

Tell yourself anything you want. But, that’s not factory color fill and it’s the same style lower and serial number as thier 200$ stripped lowers. At 500$ you did not get a deal or anything special.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    My lunchbox shipped friday. Why is it not here yet

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post
    Tell yourself anything you want. But, that’s not factory color fill and it’s the same style lower and serial number as thier 200$ stripped lowers. At 500$ you did not get a deal or anything special.
    It's not a big deal to me whether it's a 200$ lower or a 40$ lower & whether it has junk parts in it or not. I'm sure I can dump it at cost if I had to but I'm not going to. Waaah waaah waaah you big cry baby! Just cause you wouldn't have it I could care less. By the way learn how to use spell check amateur.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    It's not a big deal to me whether it's a 200$ lower or a 40$ lower & whether it has junk parts in it or not. I'm sure I can dump it at cost if I had to but I'm not going to. Waaah waaah waaah you big cry baby! Just cause you wouldn't have it I could care less. By the way learn how to use spell check amateur.
    He just answering your question, you’re the one crying. Also, hard to call someone out for a typo when your grammar is shit.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    You asked questions which two people answered with their thoughts.

What’s up with the hostile tone?
    "Bones Heal, Chics Dig Scars, Pain Goes Away"

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    hostile ?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    The white outline was likely done at the factory as a few other SR 25's have this white outline. At this point it doesn't matter, not to me or you.
    No, no it wasn't.

Page 391 of 404 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast