Page 388 of 404 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I’m jealous of that can. The sandcutter is just a fancy carrier from KAC. It has one or two design elements that are supposed to help prevent sand and other small particles from gumming up the BCG but it’s chromed out and has the KAC logo so I’m pretty sure that’s why 99% of people want them - including me. The standard knights carrier is absolutely good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up. Would a LMT enhanced BCG work in a pinch?

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Would a LMT enhanced BCG work in a pinch?

PB
    No idea. I think there’s actually a recent thread on here about it, but I haven’t gotten the desire to play with any carriers that affect function - standard full auto phosphate, BCM IonBond because it follows rule number one, or KAC sound cutter for the same reason are the only ones I care to use right now.

It may just be because I’ve never owned a can but things like adjustable gas blocks and different carriers seem like more trouble than they’re worth to me at the moment.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I’m retarded in putting up pics. Maybe my 2020 resolution. It’s a taupe SR15 (1-500) with mini KAC CAN. NF 1-8. It’s pretty darn nice. Oh yes and mams!

https://imgur.com/uDESCZ2
    https://imgur.com/pxOV232
    https://imgur.com/Xu7d4gz

PB
    Beautiful, I have a friend with one that I keep trying to get to trade with me. Actually, being that he is a multimillionaire and owns loads of companies and everything else under the sun, I'm pretty sure he should just take pity on me!! I figure he can buy a new one and unload the old one on me for a low price.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Copy and paste.... I wish I had three.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just a carrier

Feedback Score
    MRE, lo-pro peq mount, bipod mount, triple tap, front/rear QDs, NT4QDSS (not shown)... This thing is KAC'd out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftrinida1 View Post
    MRE, lo-pro peq mount, bipod mount, triple tap, front/rear QDs, NT4QDSS (not shown)... This thing is KAC'd out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Very nice setup

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Just purchased 14.5 SR15 Mod 2 upper. Give me a year (Form 4 jail time) and I will have an 11.5" complete SR15 Mod 2 rifle. I also ordered (2) suppressors, QDC and QDC/CQB.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I too just ordered a upper. SR-15 E3 MOD 2 CQB MLOK 11.5. Will be putting it on my Frankenstein SBR’d KAC ambi lower. It’s an older integral QD lower, but other than the stripped lower, right side bolt release and left side mag release, there’s nothing left on it that’s KAC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page 388 of 404 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398 ... LastLast