Page 335 of 404 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    FB do my eyes spy a MAWL & if so ya wanna share some feedback on it?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    FB do my eyes spy a MAWL & if so ya wanna share some feedback on it?
    If you have done work at night with any .mil or civillian alternative you will immediately see its worth when you illuminate targets at 200m and beyond and get solid hits.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    If you have done work at night with any .mil or civillian alternative you will immediately see its worth when you illuminate targets at 200m and beyond and get solid hits.

Understood & thx for the feedback. What about the vis. side, how far down range is it visible in bright sunlight?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I bought the wrong light mount but here we go

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Sorry. Better one

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Hit the range today with the SR-15, still running the Nightforce NXS 1-4X24. Put a Surefire Warcomp on for testing, liked the gun staying flatter under recoil although the Warcomp doesn’t do much of anything noticeable for rearward recoil. A control improvement over the stock 3 prong flash hider, and in my experience the Warcomp is equal to an A2 in flash suppression.

Ran some 69gr SMK’s through the gun, as before the 4X top end magnification isn’t ideal for shooting tiny bench rest groups. I used the 400 yard stadia line crosshair to get a more refined aiming point at 100 yards. Shot 5 shot groups, bullseye #2 has two separate groups fired on it, different natural point of aim on each one... forgive me. Didn’t make any sigh adjustments until I was done shooting groups.

Decided to stop chasing bench rest accuracy on a duty grade carbine.

Made a sight adjustment, and then used the BDC on the FC-3G reticle and my Leica 1600B to whack some boulders of roughly B27 size or smaller. First one at a laser measured 432 yards, 5 rounds fired first round hit on right side of rock used the wind hold stadia on the 500 yard line of BDC and centered up the next 4.

Moved on to a smaller rock at 555 yards, same story, wind pushed shot a bit right of my first wind hold using the 600 yard stadia line, still hit, held more into the wind and centered up the next 4.

Really liking this rifle, probably can use more magnification but the little 1-4 is tough to argue with a fast 1X scope up close, and then getting first round marginal hits at range and easily cleaning up subsequent shots to center mass.

Also played with a friend’s Savage single shot 6.5X284 Norma with a 30” bbl at the 800 yard line on steel. Took him awhile to get sighted, but wind and mirage were a pain in the ass. Couldn’t get into a good position over his shoulder with spotting scope to see vapor trails. I only shot one round, held left side of the gong and got a first round hit. Not a bad day on the rifle range.
    Last edited by Coal Dragger; 07-21-18 at 00:59.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile53 View Post
    Understood & thx for the feedback. What about the vis. side, how far down range is it visible in bright sunlight?
    We could see it clearly on targets at 100 yds yesterday while zeroing.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Light mount came in

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The 7 is about 1" this is at 50yds while zeroing with no supports. I like the acog so far. Its a little bright with the led lights over head shining down into the tube.

Page 335 of 404 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast