Page 339 of 404 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    Question: I purchased a Kac aimpoint battery cap from a store on gunbroker, they sent me a defective one and are telling me to contact Knights, even though I just ordered it from said store - shouldnt the store be the one to make it right vs knights? Do any of these stores stand by their name anymore? Seems like thr gunbroker seller / store should be the one to deal with it.

Aimpoint cap I received..notice the dry glue where the ring should be:
    Attachment 53397

Picture below is how it should look:
    Attachment 53398
    Probably not a KAC item. If I were you I would contact gunbroker and make a complaint.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Probably not a KAC item. If I were you I would contact gunbroker and make a complaint.
    It's definitely a Kac item...they finally agreed to refund money if I send it back, if they don't cover return shipping (which I already know they wont) then im going to be super pissed and raise a fuss.

Thats always been a pet peeve of mine. If a company sends you a broken item and then says they'll happily refund / replace just send it back...its like okay sure, but it costs a lot of money to do that. So now im paying a lot more for something because of your screw up? Im getting furious just thinking about it.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
    It's definitely a Kac item...they finally agreed to refund money if I send it back, if they don't cover return shipping (which I already know they wont) then im going to be super pissed and raise a fuss.

Thats always been a pet peeve of mine. If a company sends you a broken item and then says they'll happily refund / replace just send it back...its like okay sure, but it costs a lot of money to do that. So now im paying a lot more for something because of your screw up? Im getting furious just thinking about it.
    Yeah that pisses me off too, part of why I doubt I’ll buy from Noveske again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Finally got the latest addition in the mail today! Which, I missed out on and, have been waiting for, since they were released. My new SR16 upper ��. Now, I just need to get my QDC and ambi lower. The itch just never seems to go away.

Feedback Score
    Jmedic, what riser is that you're using under your Aimpoint? I'm in the market....

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GAST View Post
    Jmedic, what riser is that you're using under your Aimpoint? I'm in the market....
    It’s a KAC short scope ring riser mount. No longer produced, unfortunately.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I swore I had a handful of these. Found 5 nvg mounts and 4 qd mounts so far. I thought we still had 2 or 3 of them

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    Thanks guys. I've been using the KAC RB1 high rise mounts and absolutely love them. I'd like to see if I can replicate something like that using an LPVO. Don't know how well it will work, but I'm going to give it a try.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Thanks guys. I've been using the KAC RB1 high rise mounts and absolutely love them. I'd like to see if I can replicate something like that using an LPVO. Don't know how well it will work, but I'm going to give it a try.
    Check out geisseles new high mount https://geissele.com/super-precision...93-height.html

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Geissele makes a 1.93 and 2.04 Mount. I have the 1.93 and like it, had the 2.04 been available at the time I probably would have gone that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 339 of 404 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389 ... LastLast