Page 372 of 404 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Does anyone know what the finish is on KAC accessories? I'm referring to the brownish/coppery-ish "patina" found on their sight bases, levers, etc.. I think it's absolutely gorgeous, and is a ruggedly-classy addition to an already beautiful weapon...

IMG_1787.jpg IMG_1789.jpg IMG_1791.jpg IMG_1792.jpg
    Last edited by boomer223; 02-05-19 at 18:40.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    During DRCC I noticed that my Magpul MLOK rail panels kept popping loose. Had to keep pressing in the center lock panels to secure them in place. Stopped by my LGS first chance I got and replaced them with rail scales. While I still prefer the aesthetics of the Magpul panels overall, these do feel better and I don't have to worry about panels coming loose.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 03-04-19 at 11:00.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by .45fmjoe View Post
    I took my new SR-15 to the range on Thursday. Unfortunately, we qualify in a dark, dingy 25 yard indoor range and not an outdoor range. I am however, going to take some pool guns to an outdoor 100 yard range in the near future to zero some Aimpoints. Anyway, I popped the sights up and just leaned against the divider to see roughly where the sights were at 25 yards. My first 3 shots were in the spinal column of our standard pistol qual target. I thought it was a fluke so I fired another string with the same results. The elevation was damn near spot on as well. I was pretty speechless. Since I couldn't zero them at 50 or stretch it out a little bit I just decided to do some snap drills at 15 yards for a little bit. I pushed as fast as I could to "snap" the rifle from low ready, and worked the trigger firing hammered pairs as quickly as I could. What I could NOT do was pull a shot outside the 5X zone. If you've ever picked up a gun that you just couldn't take a bad shot with, you know what I'm talking about. I am actually in awe of this rifle. I need to pull the T1 off my Colt 6960 and move it over. I'm very, very happy with it even though I never thought I would ever pay that much for a rifle!
    Welcome to the club!

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    During DRCC I noticed that my Magpul MLOK rail panels kept popping loose. Had to keep pressing in the center lock panels to secure them in place. Stopped by my LGS first chance I got and replaced them with rail scales. While I still prefer the aesthetics of the Magpul panels overall, these do feel better and I don't have to worry about panels coming loose.

I had the same issue with my BCM rail panels. It was only in one location and we had a seriously high ROF, but it started to peel off a few times. I may try these, though covering the entire rail would add a lot of bulk and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I had the same issue with my BCM rail panels. It was only in one location and we had a seriously high ROF, but it started to peel off a few times. I may try these, though covering the entire rail would add a lot of bulk and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Railscales are very low profile/thin and won't add a lot of weight or bulk, especially if placed in the spots where you'd need/want them. I'm removing the Magpul handstop kit as well. Will be replacing the rear stop with a Railscales Karve-P and the front with the IWC barrier stop.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Man, I haven't been on here for awhile...a lot of shit has changed. I've recently consolidated a few guns and made some investments in better firearms/gear. I picked up some NV and thought I need a Gucci gun so...

This is my NV rifle. Sr15 CQB mod1, Aimpoint M5+KAC skyscraper, peq15, Railscales peq front sight, surefire m300, unity tactical taps switch, TD stubby, kac QDC suppressor.

famous female warrior names

This one I just finished, got some good black Friday deals, etc. Kac ambi lower, LMT 10.5 barrel assembly, BCM upper/bcg, kac RIS, chopped stubby and I threw on an 3.5x LED ACOG for shits and giggles...turns out I really like it. Still need an IR surefire light and cheaper IR laser.

Last edited by BCMNick; 02-22-19 at 02:41.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCMNick View Post
    Man, I haven't been on here for awhile...a lot of shit has changed. I've recently consolidated a few guns and made some investments in better firearms/gear. I picked up some NV and thought I need a Gucci gun so...

This is my NV rifle. Sr15 CQB mod1, Aimpoint M5+KAC skyscraper, peq15, Railscales peq front sight, surefire m300, unity tactical taps switch, TD stubby, kac QDC suppressor.

This one I just finished, got some good black Friday deals, etc. Kac ambi lower, LMT 10.5 barrel assembly, BCM upper/bcg, kac RIS, chopped stubby and I threw on an 3.5x LED ACOG for shits and giggles...turns out I really like it. Still need an IR surefire light and cheaper IR laser.

Both of those are very nice. Well done.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 372 of 404 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382 ... LastLast