Page 13 of 404 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last edited by Stickman; 10-18-09 at 14:23.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It might be time for some people to take a deep breath, rub their pressure points while saying "woooosaaaaaa", and read the rules of conduct for M4C.

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tango-papa View Post
    Nice.
    Specs please.

~tp
    Thanks! Its a BCM 11.5 hammer-forged barrel, Vltor MUR upper, Midlength URX, Triple Tap break, KAC micro 200m BUIS, and BCM gunfighter charging handle. Just waiting on the stamp to take it out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Eh, got a RAS kit on there...someday it will wear an NT4 QDSS

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek_Connor View Post
    that was mine...

Sold it a long time ago..didn't work to well.
    I am sure when you sold it that you advised the buyer that it "did not work well" right?

C4

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    I am sure when you sold it that you advised the buyer that it "did not work well" right?

C4

Someone has some 'splaining to do!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post

C4
    I did, full disclosure as usual. Sold it locally here to a gentleman that shoots at our monthly comps.

I saw the rifle run at a carbine match earlier this summer and fall, seemed to be running fine on both occasions. Unknown round count at this point. Owner is extremely happy with the performance thus far. Took him awhile to get the Form 4 for the can approved, it was running well suppressed as well.

Maybe It was going through the teething/break in process when I had it, but the amount of rounds I had through it, in my opinion, should have put me past that.

Ammo, mags, the basic maintenance, tried all the variables on my end. With my expectations, they could have been high, but either way, I lost faith in it. It happens.

Thank you for your concern Grant.
    Last edited by Derek_Connor; 10-19-09 at 16:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    For anyone who watched the original Star Trek, use your best Dr. McCoy voice and yell, "dammit Jim, its a picture thread"......

..... and now back to the pictures.

Last edited by Stickman; 10-21-09 at 12:21.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Where's the other half of your ambi-selector?
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Page 13 of 404 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast