Page 294 of 404 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Nothing wrong with Asian glass. They're GTG on weapon optics and image capturing equipment. High quality glass IMHO (depending on who makes it). I think you need to understand what "Master Race" implies when we're tagging American or European made components.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    It doesn’t imply anything unless folks are such sensitive snowflakes that go out of their way to find things to be offended about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Just going to sneak this in here:

#globalmasterrace

Also: if you’re not lower 1/3 cowitnessing with your Aimpoint, then you’re not really any master ‘round here.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Vortex = Asian glass

Not sure that qualifies unless I'm misunderstanding this whole "master race" tagging trend we're seeing a lot more of these days.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Toyota FJ40 = Asian SUV
    Toyota FJ40 = #overlandmasterrace

You’re argument against the master race is flawed. Also, put your CPAP on tonight so you get some better sleep and wake up on the correct side of the bed.

The specs, end users and the results speak for them selves. I had 2 grand to burn and considered Kahles, Steiner, Leupold, Trijicon and Vortex. I settled on Vortex. I suppose your jimmies are rustled because your optic of choice didn’t get picked and that’s fine, you’re entitled to an opinion.

One of the things that really sold me on this optic was its being selected for use by a particular unit that’s particularly particular about their weapons and optics. Whether or not you want to admit it, that’s a good endorsement. And now that I have it in hand, I’m starting to understand why it was selected. I actually wanted to NOT like this optic, but so far I’m exceptionally impressed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by contax_shooter View Post
    Just going to sneak this in here:

#globalmasterrace

Also: if you’re not lower 1/3 cowitnessing with your Aimpoint, then you’re not really any master ‘round here.
    Does the T2 clutter your sight picture or do you find it to be a pretty appropriate lower 1/3 co witness?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    Does the T2 clutter your sight picture or do you find it to be a pretty appropriate lower 1/3 co witness?

I imagine it’s as obstructive as a stegosaurus but in a good way.

For reference.

Last edited by jpmuscle; 11-28-17 at 22:11.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Well according to new resident EXPERT Mr. Vagi, the EOTech, which is only used by cool guys, is already massively obstructed or cluttered. I’m sure a stegosaurus is a minor detail. Besides...

Guys that know, only use an Aimpoint co-witnessed with a stego. Says the vagi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    It doesn’t imply anything unless folks are such sensitive snowflakes that go out of their way to find things to be offended about.

Easy, cowboy. Not trying to get anyone all riled up or triggered here. Just thought I'd point out that when things get tagged "Master Race" it implies that the product/part/component is of European or American design. According to a buddy of mine, this trend started out on fringe White Nationalist websites to indicate a perceived superiority in design over other countries who might produce a competing product. I notice that it only seems to apply to American or European made products.

Toyota FJ40 = Asian SUV
    Toyota FJ40 = #overlandmasterrace

You’re argument against the master race is flawed. Also, put your CPAP on tonight so you get some better sleep and wake up on the correct side of the bed.

The specs, end users and the results speak for them selves. I had 2 grand to burn and considered Kahles, Steiner, Leupold, Trijicon and Vortex. I settled on Vortex. I suppose your jimmies are rustled because your optic of choice didn’t get picked and that’s fine, you’re entitled to an opinion.

One of the things that really sold me on this optic was its being selected for use by a particular unit that’s particularly particular about their weapons and optics. Whether or not you want to admit it, that’s a good endorsement. And now that I have it in hand, I’m starting to understand why it was selected. I actually wanted to NOT like this optic, but so far I’m exceptionally impressed.

I'm pretty sure you missed my point, but I'm not mad at you, brother. FWIW I shoot with a Canon camera (Japanese), drive a Tacoma (Japanese), drive an Odyssey (Japanese), have owned several Vortex, SWFA, Burris, Primary Arms, Holosun, etc. optics. If you go back to the previous page of this thread and read the very last post then maybe that should clear things up. If not, if you're ever in my neck of the woods (Colorado), shoot me a PM and we'll link up and talk about it over a beer or two.

Anyway, back on topic. Since this is a pic thread I supposed I can share my latest project. Not complete yet obviously.

Getting some trigger time behind the SR16 (freeze frame video pre-DBAL)

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 11-29-17 at 10:06.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The #masterrace in relation to firearms has nothing to do with the country of origin, but rather that the product is superior to other products in its class.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    The #masterrace in relation to firearms has nothing to do with the country of origin, but rather that the product is superior to other products in its class.
    This was started by PC gamers trying to show superiority to console gamers.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Boba,

Gimme deets on that grip...

Easy, cowboy.

Page 294 of 404 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304344394 ... LastLast