Page 3 of 404 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by decodeddiesel View Post
    So much win in this thread! Knight's Gear is so hot!

Agreed, meaning the KAC ballistic software of course.

Last edited by Stickman; 09-28-09 at 11:52.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I shoot primarily with Canon bodies, and L glass.
    Cool, I use to have a Rebel XT but kinda got out of photography...
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    i love kac from there m4 rail m4 front sight 300m rear peep trigger guard front and rear m4 stock qd sling adaptors only the best high quality

Feedback Score

I only have a few KAC stuff, M4 RAS rails, rail QD sling mount, VFG, 300m BUIS ...

... the first KAC gear I got was my Aimpoint high straight mount back in Jan 2005
    YMMV

AR-15 SP1 owner since 1971
    NRA and CRPA life member

Feedback Score
    my photography is no where near on par with stickman's but i have a few pics to share. i haven't taken any photographs of my SR15 yet.

several are iphone camera pics... first two are my SR25 in the field with monopod, sling etc. Then some clean ones at home of same. The factory test target is for the SR25. Finally, some of the mk11mod0

btw, stickman, love the pic of the ballistic software!
    Last edited by taliv; 09-28-09 at 17:36.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by taliv View Post

btw, stickman, love the pic of the ballistic software!

Thankyou, that series is one of my favorites.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I own very little KAC gear, you should feel bad for me.
    Well ok I guess I can muster up some sort of sympathy................wait a minute! No I can't!!

I like the KAC gear very much.........but I'm partial to BCM. The workin' mans KAC!!
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I carry the Hawk in my cruiser.

Last edited by Stickman; 09-30-09 at 11:19.
    Stick

Page 3 of 404 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast