Page 329 of 404 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 4034

Thread: KAC Gear.... lets see what you've got.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett v2 View Post
    Have you considered the new Leupold Mark 5HD? Kahles are top tier. Had a chance to play with a few and they are every bit as quality as you can expect.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    I think my local store has a 5hd. I will check it out on monday

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    It's like getting a chubby and mouth throw up at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Cartel View Post
    Primary & Secondary

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I think my local store has a 5hd. I will check it out on monday

The Kahles are fantastic optics. Same with the Minox. SKMR3 and MR4 reticles do not disappoint. The new K318i is a little heavier then what I was hoping for. The new k525i is only a few oz heavier and I would get that over the k318i. The K525i is 14.8 inches long and 34.2 oz. If your trying to keep weight down, the March 3-24 with FML-1 illuminated is a nice optic. Weighs pretty much the same as the MK6 3-18 right at 24.5 oz give or take.. Tangent Theta takes the cake over every other optic I have had or used. Glass, turrets, etc. But your limited in reticles right now. The NF ATACR doesn't even compare. I would get a S&B 5-20 US over the NF also all day long. And pretty much any reticle you could want on the S&B. Pass on the USO B-17. I dont care for it. Glass wasn't up to par for the price it demanded. I hear good things about the Mk5, but from people with that optic and some of the others I have listed, it still isn't in the top tier group. The Mk8 you could argue to a point. The S&B 5-25 optics I didn't like the tunneling on 5-7 power. Sold off those. The kahles k624i with LSW and SKMR3 reticle is still one of my favorite optics I own. Some really good deals on them also, as folks are getting ready for the k525i to come out. I would look out for some deal over on the hide.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    The Kahles are fantastic optics. Same with the Minox. SKMR3 and MR4 reticles do not disappoint. The new K318i is a little heavier then what I was hoping for. The new k525i is only a few oz heavier and I would get that over the k318i. The K525i is 14.8 inches long and 34.2 oz. If your trying to keep weight down, the March 3-24 with FML-1 illuminated is a nice optic. Weighs pretty much the same as the MK6 3-18 right at 24.5 oz give or take.. Tangent Theta takes the cake over every other optic I have had or used. Glass, turrets, etc. But your limited in reticles right now. The NF ATACR doesn't even compare. I would get a S&B 5-20 US over the NF also all day long. And pretty much any reticle you could want on the S&B. Pass on the USO B-17. I dont care for it. Glass wasn't up to par for the price it demanded. I hear good things about the Mk5, but from people with that optic and some of the others I have listed, it still isn't in the top tier group. The Mk8 you could argue to a point. The S&B 5-25 optics I didn't like the tunneling on 5-7 power. Sold off those. The kahles k624i with LSW and SKMR3 reticle is still one of my favorite optics I own. Some really good deals on them also, as folks are getting ready for the k525i to come out. I would look out for some deal over on the hide.
    I am a uso dealer and dont use them. The sb 5-20 us is an option as i have one already and would buy another.

i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    The ATACR showed up sooner than expected. Driving up to the mountains tomorrow to shoot on my buddy's land. So far so good. Nice eyebox and bright reticle that doesn't wash out Not sure if I prefer the reticle over the CMR-W, but I like how the the thick lines forces your eye to the center on 1x. Illumination on setting 9 appears to be as bright as the Mark 6 on its brightest setting. Weight difference is negligible. Balance is not disrupted. I need offsets though. Charlie Mike.

Last edited by Boba Fett v2; 09-29-18 at 12:41.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    The ATACR showed up sooner than expected. Driving up to the mountains tomorrow to shoot on my buddy's land. So far so good. Nice eyebox and bright reticle that doesn't wash out Not sure if I prefer the reticle over the CMR-W, but I like how the the thick lines forces your eye to the center on 1x. Illumination on setting 9 appears to be as bright as the Mark 6 on its brightest setting. Weight difference is negligible. Balance is not disrupted. I need offsets though. Charlie Mike.

Very nice

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalFun View Post
    I am a uso dealer and dont use them. The sb 5-20 us is an option as i have one already and would buy another.

The good think is there are so many choices these days. Almost can't go wrong. Lots of companies stepping up their game.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)

Sawwwwweeeeeeettttt! Let me know how it shoots. Excellent setup my friend.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

I would recommend the dueck defense fixed irons. They are amazing fast, especially with the fiber optic front sight post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Furbyballer View Post
    I would recommend the dueck defense fixed irons. They are amazing fast, especially with the fiber optic front sight post.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I think his sr25 would spit them off in disgust (I'm kidding of course) kac makes offsets.

Page 329 of 404 FirstFirst ... 229279319327328329330331339379 ... LastLast