Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparation on a budget

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    Buy them cheap and stack them deep before the 2016 Clinton II panic . . .

KCI (Korean) new steel lined drop free G19 fifteen round magazines $5.99.

http://centerfiresystems.com/magglo9-02.aspx

Edit: boy, $8 AR mags and $6 GLOCK mags there is NO REASON why anyone should be caught with their pants down again.
    Admittedly its been several years since I used kci glock mags, but they weren't necessarily reliable. Have they made improvements in the manufacturing??

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadsden11 View Post
    Admittedly its been several years since I used kci glock mags, but they weren't necessarily reliable. Have they made improvements in the manufacturing??
    I have not used any of the ones I have acquired as I avoided these mags until the most recent threat; I stick to only OEM GLOCK mags for serious use. The KCIs I have put back in the event of a future ban, to use exclusively for range/training so as not to wear and tear banned factory mags.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Good plan.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

Augson Farms is having an inventory blowout sale, up to 45% off selected items.

http://www.augasonfarms.com/Inventory-Blowout-Sale
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Went to Lowe's for some things and picked up a Surefire G2X Pro 320 lumen light for $59.95. I believe that's good price.

RGgreen

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

Primary Arms is having a Labor Day Sale, Magpul Gen II MOE PMAGs (black) $8.99 with coupon code PMAG2, limit 10.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Magpul-P...mag571-blk.htm

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    D&H AR 30rd magazines are back in stock at $79.99 per pack of ten.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...r-10-pack.html
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    a friend at work is a bee keeper - got 4 quart jars of honey -- I am just starting this adventure. starting with long shelf life items

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by replacement View Post
    a friend at work is a bee keeper - got 4 quart jars of honey -- I am just starting this adventure. starting with long shelf life items
    I think you posted in the wrong thread, this thread is dedicated to current deals/sales . . . I believe you want the What did you do today to prepare thread.
    Last edited by Moose-Knuckle; 09-04-13 at 10:39.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    I think you posted in the wrong thread, this thread is dedicated to current deals/sales . . . I believe you want the What did you do today to prepare thread.
    yep your right, sorry

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast