Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparation on a budget

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Midway USA has a great deal on 12 gauge 00 buck.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/953...1-_-Main_Image

WOW! I though I was getting a good deal at $99 for 250. and the estate brand is pretty good stuff. thanks to bad I just got some and don't need any more ( wife would kill me if ammo showed up at the door again )
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    PSA Armory recently had the same buckshot on sale for $5.99 a box which of course works out to $59.99 per 250rds. Now I think they are selling it for $7.99 a box normal price.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index...ds-1127n0.html
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If you have a Pro Account (MIL/LEO) with Outdoor Research they are having a 60% off site wide sale!
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Exclamation

D&H black Teflon 20rd mags $5.99
    http://gunmagwarehouse.com/d-h-tacti...-magazine.html

D&H Battleship gray 30rd mags w/ Magpul followers $6.50 (same ones BCM sales)
    https://www.wideners.com/itemdetail....=625|1056|1058
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    honestly you I cant get enough spam lol high calorie, fat, sodium all the things you need and delicious! and after you're done with the tin you have a cooking tin and you can make arrow heads with the lid =)

Feedback Score
    I do have a question though for you more informed guys.. Is there a difference longevity wise on traditional cans or tins of food where you have
    to use a can opener vs. the ones you have a pull tab on nowadays. i would think that the pull tab cans or tins would be thinner around the edged surface you pull on... i hope this question makes sense. think of pineapple juice in a can you have to use a triangular opener on and one with a tab.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jdchen0407 View Post
    I do have a question though for you more informed guys.. Is there a difference longevity wise on traditional cans or tins of food where you have
    to use a can opener vs. the ones you have a pull tab on nowadays. i would think that the pull tab cans or tins would be thinner around the edged surface you pull on... i hope this question makes sense. think of pineapple juice in a can you have to use a triangular opener on and one with a tab.
    From what I've seen that doesn't make a difference. It's really all about the food type. My cans of Spam have a similar shelf life as cans of tuna, the spam is the pull top and the tuna is traditional. I have noticed that the tin cans generally have a longer shelf life than the glass jars.

Dont forget canned corn beef and hash. Hight in fat, calories, sodium, and a decent amount of protein.
    know The Basics At A Superbowl Level. (I Think Larry Vickers Said That...)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Seems that most on-line retailers are selling the Estate 00 Buckshot at a bargain prices once again, I have personally shot 10 cases over the past year in three gun events and this load delivers fist sized groups at 25 yards with ZERO issues. With this performance/price ratio it is a absolute no brainier to stock away a case or two for that rainy day, hunting or day at the range event.
    We are all inclined to judge ourselves by our ideals; others, by their acts.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    There's a guy selling grey and black banshee carriers for $115 on eBay, new and he's got 100% feedback

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Link?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast