Thread: Have you you seen it locally?

Feedback Score

Have you you seen it locally?

Has anyone seen this new FNP9-17 at your local gun store ? I saw this posted while doing a search on 9mm handguns and stumbled on this?I'm curious on the size and ergos.
    http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?i...ctor=5&detail=

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I don't know if I would want to part with the money and buy one, but I would be curious to compare this new FNP9-17 to the currently produced FNP9, just to see the differences.

Feedback Score
    19 (88%)
    Wow!!!! that is sucha knock off of the p229 sct. Does anyone else agree? I have heard great things on the FNP-9 though

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by COJAM View Post
    Has anyone seen this new FNP9-17 at your local gun store ? I saw this posted while doing a search on 9mm handguns and stumbled on this?I'm curious on the size and ergos.
    http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?i...ctor=5&detail=
    COJAM, I haven't seen it in the "flesh" at a store yet. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. The safety/decocker on the new 9mm looks like the one on the .45 version of the FNP series.

Feedback Score
    I wish the magazines had the same angle as the FNP45, just a cosmetic thing.

I really do like the look and features of these guns, just don't know if it was worth getting into a different platform since I am pretty much set with Glock 19s

Feedback Score
    Thanks all for the replies. I'm really looking for this new design to hit the local FFL's so I can actually see how it feels and functions.I liked the .45 version a lot when it came out , but it was just a tad to large for my hands.I have a G19,M&P.40 already, but I looking for a full size 9mm with these features. I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to see if it hit the stores soon.