Thread: Robb Jensen

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not that he needs it, but 3rd deal GTG.

Maybe we should just exchange gear....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thumbs up Robb Jensen

Just wanted to post a quick note to say "thanks" to Robb.

Earlier this month I called him to ask about some upgrades for my Stag. It was close to quittin' time at the store, but he took the time to give me recommendations about a new BCG, H buffer and sling. He also answered all my noob questions and helped me understand how the new carrier and buffer would improve function.

After my order arrived I sent him my Stag carrier for staking & upgrade kit and got it back today.

Thanks for helping a FNG Robb ... you're GTG!

Regards, Hersh
    "Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?"

Feedback Score
    A little know secret, Robb is actually the child of Eugene Stoner and Mikhail Kalashnikov. A secret government program developed him as the ultimate user interface for small arms. After the fall of the cold war, Robb found himself without gainful employment, so he spends his time plugged in to the "web" and fixing gun problems at his local tin-foil refuge, evading detection from key hole satellites.

Read also, TOTALLY knows what he is talking about. If Robb says to jump on your rifle, you should be in the air asking how many times.

That would also read as a big thumbs up, +1.
    Jason Lee
    Merchandise Manager
    Silver Eagle Group Northern Virginia LLC
    44620 Guilford Drive
    Ashburn, VA 20147
    LeeJ@SilverEagle-Group.com

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Thumbs up

I'm new to the Black Rifle world and I can say that Robb has always given me top notch advice on everything I have purchased. He always takes the time to not only explain how,what and why... he actually practices what he preaches.

It's not hard to find posts by Robb in multiple forums and I can say he has invested a ton of time and money in this hobby we all share.

Robb built the upper on my 1st AR Carbine and in my opinion and the opinion of others much more experienced agree that one can't buy or build any finer then what Robb produces.

I consider him a friend and trusted adviser
    Tzoid

Texan raised in " The Peoples Republic of Maryland"

"RRA- if they came with a blow job I wouldn't take one." - Pat Rogers

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

just found this forum...

wanted to give +1 to Robb for not only being very professional, and courteous,
    but a great guy on top of all that!!!

Thanks Robb!!!!
    E=mc^2+/-3db

Feedback Score
    I met Robb last week when I stopped by to discuss my first SBR build. I didn't want to take him away from other customers with my questions because it was busy. He was very nice, patient and very informative, as we see from his posts here.

I placed an order for a LMT lower. Once that arrives I'll begin the SBR process and will work with him building my upper once my Form 1 is returned.

VA Arms is my No. 1 shop over the years and I won't hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
    Ian

Feedback Score

Robb Jensen

I just completed a transaction with Robb that exceeded my expectations. Very friendly and helpful and he knows his stuff!

Feedback Score
    Another +1 for Robb.

Fast shipping of the "karma give-away" holster.

Thanks Robb!

GLOCK PREFECTION

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Robb's good people and Virginia Arms is an A+ dealer. Glad to have him in the area.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I'll throw another +1 to gotM4 and VA Arms.

If you live anywhere within driving distance of Manassas you owe it to yourself to drop in. Prices on everything I care about are competitive with online prices, and you have the experience of Robb (and other good guys there) for good advice.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast