Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Empire State Building seeing red

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thumbs down Empire State Building seeing red

My blood has been boiling for the last two days because the Empire State Building was lit up in red and gold colors tonight to commemorate/celebrate Communist China's 60th anniversary.Are these people kidding me?This is the direction our country is heading in?Whats next,celebrating North Koreas birthday as well? In my eyes,this is a sad day ( one of many lately ) for our once great nation.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    why am i not surprised?

really, that's not a statement......
    ===========================================================
    Alcohol, Tobacco And Firearms Should Be A Convenience Store, NOT A Gov't Agency.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It's probably owned by China...
    "The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Is it getting time to take things that belong to us back?
    Push till the people have had enough.

This shows me that some of the leaders of this "Once Great Nation" support inhumane treatment to their fellow humans.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    But I bet someone from China would be offended if we lit it up in red, white, and blue on the 4th.

Shit lik this just makes me sad. This is not the country my grandfather wanted to leave me. Some of the bullshit I see makes me glad he is not here to endure it.
    Only hits count......you can not miss fast enough to catch up

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    Well until any of you go through your own house and throw out EVERYTHING that was made in China you really have no room to bitch about it. Just think about how much money you personally contributed to China.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by perna View Post
    Well until any of you go through your own house and throw out EVERYTHING that was made in China you really have no room to bitch about it. Just think about how much money you personally contributed to China.
    Not by choice as I buy American any chance I can, even if I pay a premium.

Just because we trade with them doesn't mean we have to celebrate their holiday, but then I forgot that this is the great melting pot.

"I'm just a one man army waging jihad against shitty ARs, one rifle at a time." Will Larson (IraqGunz) I miss you my friend

Feedback Score
    Who says you have to celebrate the holiday? It is a free country, dont celebrate it. Im confused why you care or are outraged about what lights are on a privately owned building?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I guess I just don't like display of support for communist countries and dictators, but maybe I'm in the minority.

Feedback Score
    Well that is the price you have to pay by living here, you might have to witness people celebrating something you are against, but since you are not in NY you dont even have to witness it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast