Thread: EAG 3-day Carbine operator casa grande

Feedback Score

EAG 3-day Carbine operator casa grande

I have not taken an EAG course before, I filled out the online application, and then faxed in my mil ID and credit card info, I have not heard anything back from them, I have sent 2 emails with no luck either.

I am sure they are incredibly busy folks, is there anyone here who can impart a bit of first hand knowledge? When should I be hearing back from them? How do I know if I'm in the course or not?
    I've looked through thier web page and don't see a phone # either

This is a course I really want to attend, I appreciate any help
    Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way. We become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions-Aristotle

The wise man sees in the misfortune of others what he should avoid-Marcus Aurelius

For these things give thanks at nightfall:
    The day gone, a guttered torch,
    A sword tested, the troth of a maid,
    Ice crossed, ale drunk- Havamal

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gruntinhusaybah View Post
    I have not taken an EAG course before, I filled out the online application, and then faxed in my mil ID and credit card info, I have not heard anything back from them, I have sent 2 emails with no luck either.

I am sure they are incredibly busy folks, is there anyone here who can impart a bit of first hand knowledge? When should I be hearing back from them? How do I know if I'm in the course or not?
    I've looked through thier web page and don't see a phone # either

This is a course I really want to attend, I appreciate any help
    How long has it been since you signed up? Just be a little patient in terms of them. Donna is usually very good about getting back to people. Y

ou might want to try the host POC, Chris Lepre is listed as the host though there is no contact public information.

http://eagtactical.com/courseschedule.asp
    It is bad policy to fear the resentment of an enemy. -Ethan Allen