Thread: 4th Generation Glock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK45 View Post
    As i have said ad nauseum I have two and neither have had issues with a pretty fair number of rounds though them. So thats my data point. Doesn't mean i disbelieve others who do have issues. But there are people posting here who say it should be an issue because it makes sense to them rather than personal experience from their own shooting or observing others. Those comments are not useful IMHO. I'm not exactly a "can't we all just get along kind of guy" but we have all been around long enough to know its way too early to make any sweeping generalizations, good or bad, about the G4 Glocks. But I like mine.
    I really cannot think of anyone that has done what you have said. Are you perhaps reading into what they are saying???

The only thing I can think of is when Vickers stated that the GEN 4 Glocks will most likely have more of a limp wristing issue than the GEN 3's have. Due to the heavier recoil spring, this seems VERY plausible. Couple that with reports of shooters experiencing it on this forum and other forum it is kind of easy to say that it is possible.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 04-29-10 at 12:26.