Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,146 of 1146

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by militarymoron View Post
    This thread is for members to post pics, info, descriptions etc on their gear loadouts. This is primarily meant for 1st line/2nd line gear, not individual pouches or items. We can start other stickied threads when necessary.

Please ensure that you post the following info to accompany your photos:

1. Title your post 'Range loadout', 'Contractor loadout', 'LE loadout', 'Military combat loadout', '3-gun match loadout', 'Home defense loadout' etc, or whatever best describes how the gear is used.

2. List the items in the photos.

3. Include a brief description of why you made the equipment choices you did and any other info you'd like to include.
    This is the original post, for all of you guys just posting pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post

OS, whered you get those aluminum mag holders? Im assuming they work well, and they look awesome. Ive been leaning hard toward Tactical Timmy recently and those seem like a clean ticket to...not.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)

I still love these pouches. The tension can be dialed to whatever you want, from fall out if you are upside down, to locked down where they won’t come out at all regardless of how hard you pull.

For mounting on a standard 1.75" belt, the way the carbon fiber retainers recess into the aluminum housing, you can lock the position of the pouch down on the belt, and it will not slide around. It requires no additional keepers, or MOLLE webbing to thread through. They absolutely stay locked in place on the belt once the belt loops are screwed on.

The guy that makes these is a really solid dude, and will most likely work with you on any custom versions. The AR pouch was a prototype I got from him upon request.

His store is at the following location.

Link: Alpha Delta Tactical

ETA: I have no doubt these are probably the closest thing you can get to an indestructible mag pouch. The only improvement I could see him making on these, is offering them in Beskar Steel instead of aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    OS, where’d you get those aluminum mag holders? I’m assuming they work well, and they look awesome. I’ve been leaning hard toward Tactical Timmy recently and those seem like a clean ticket to...not.
    Last edited by Outlander Systems; 12-03-19 at 14:42.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Muchos gracias

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Very nice. Details on that setup?

Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115