Page 116 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1303

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I used this load out alot when i was living in New Mexico last year now that I'm in Virgina, I don't get out as much as I would like with my job and the lack of area to shoot in my area (currently near Quantico) . Hopefully the move to a much gun friendlier area of West Virgina will change that.

Helmet:
    Gentex ACH modified
    S&S Manta strobe
    Arma Sight Spark Core Night Vision

Plate Carrier:
    Mayflower APC
    HSGI Taco x3
    Baofeng UV5r with PTT & Rope Antenna
    Gadsden dynamics rip away IFAK
    North American Rescue Tourniquet holder
    5.11 12 hour pack with bladder
    AR500 Steel Plates x 2

Rifle:
    Colt 6920
    Troy Industries Rail(for the life of me i can not remember which one)
    Sure Fire Scout with white light and IR light
    Eotech XPS2
    B5 Systems Sopmod Stock

Last edited by devildogljb; 02-24-20 at 21:34.
    DEATH SMILES AT US ALL, ALL WE CAN DO IS SMILE BACK

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I've been out of an armed profession for about 6 years, and life has gotten in the way of continued training. Getting back on the gun, discovered I sold more gear than I thought over the last couple years so I'm less than thrilled with what was left around the house. But for the time being this is serving as my personal preparedness and range gear.

- Random Eagle chest rig, the outer two pouches have a strap system I don't care for, but over all the fit of this piece of kit is good and the shoulder strap system does distribute weight well.

- Med gear is in the internal admin style pouch on the back of the chest rig, keeping things slim with chest seals, quick clot, an Israeli bandage, gloves, and a CAT.

- Four sevens handheld with 2 extra CR123A batteries in the back panel with med.

- CRKT something or other folder

- 2 pistol mags

- 4 rifle mags

- M&P full size with Apex trigger

- DD Mk18 upper with Aimpoint T1, X300, AAC SDN-6, Bravo Company foregrip

- Lower with Geissele super tricon trigger, B5 Sopmod, and US Palm grip "AK" grip.

Attached Images Attached Images

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    I've been out of an armed profession for about 6 years, and life has gotten in the way of continued training. Getting back on the gun, discovered I sold more gear than I thought over the last couple years so I'm less than thrilled with what was left around the house. But for the time being this is serving as my personal preparedness and range gear.

- Random Eagle chest rig, the outer two pouches have a strap system I don't care for, but over all the fit of this piece of kit is good and the shoulder strap system does distribute weight well.

- Med gear is in the internal admin style pouch on the back of the chest rig, keeping things slim with chest seals, quick clot, an Israeli bandage, gloves, and a CAT.

- Four sevens handheld with 2 extra CR123A batteries in the back panel with med.

- 2 pistol mags

- 4 rifle mags

- Lower with Geissele super tricon trigger, B5 Sopmod, and US Palm grip "AK" grip.

You know, with all the Gucci gear that’s so pervasive and hyped by all the hip influencers, it’s nice to a see a simple, no frills set up that’ll do work.

Sometimes, the old ways are best.

Last edited by Boy Scout; 03-28-20 at 15:01.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post

- 2 pistol mags

- 4 rifle mags

Don't see too many 47 flashlights, that one looks like it has been well used.

I have a single 123 ML that I carry pretty much every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal5 View Post
    Don't see too many 47 flashlights, that one looks like it has been well used.

I have a single 123 ML that I carry pretty much every day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I love this light, I've had it probably 8 years, I just wish the battery life was better. I have my bright setting set pretty high and have gotten accustomed to having it blindingly bright and can't bring myself to bring it down a notch. So with that it chews up batteries like a mofo.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boy Scout View Post
    You know, with all the Gucci gear that’s so pervasive and hyped by all the hip influencers, it’s nice to a see a simple, no frills set up that’ll do work.

Sometimes, the old ways are best.

As grumpy as I am about having sold most of my gucci gear, I do really like this set up now that I've been using it a little bit and training some reload drills etc. I did order a new PC to set up with my new armor, but this is going to remain set up as is and will still serve a purpose.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone heard about this "Unbranded Elite" outfit doing a peq set up?

https://theunbrandedelite.com/

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    I’m a little confused what do you mean by “overboard”??
    All my gear fell overboard on a fishing trip...

:-)

10 years in the Outback and out of focus with new products...bear with me.

Feedback Score
    Middy with FN chf barrel, Ferro Concepts FCPC older gen, AWS light assaulter's belt.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by devildogljb View Post
    Troy Industries Rail(for the life of me i can not remember which one)

It’s hard to tell from the pic but it looks like a Troy MRF. Is it a one piece or 2 piece rail?
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Page 116 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast