Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    The KDH carrier is pretty horrific....
    OMFG, the temperature over there just got a few degrees dumber. Take a look at their....I hesitate to call it a "solution."

Hit the right-side thumbnail to see what it looks like from a 3/4 rear aspect. BPT bask in stupid...

http://www.kdhdefensesystems.com/pro...arrier-system/
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    OMFG, the temperature over there just got a few degrees dumber. Take a look at their....I hesitate to call it a "solution."

Hit the right-side thumbnail to see what it looks like from a 3/4 rear aspect. BPT bask in stupid...

http://www.kdhdefensesystems.com/pro...arrier-system/
    That thing looks as sloppy as Lisa lampanelli's Crotch! Why don't they just design it better so they don't need those stupid angled straps on the side to support the damn side plate?

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    one of my Load out kits...... mostly LBT PC, hydration carrier, dump pouch and the rest is Milspec monkey, EMDOM, and BSD

[IMG]*edited awaiting replacement photo[/IMG]

Old load out...... Blackwater, Eagle, and LBT but with out the plates since i move them form PC to PC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKMASTER View Post
    I recently purchased some new kit and I thought I would share pictures of it. The new carrier is an SKD PIG and I chose this carrier because of the quality of the carrier and the great reviews it has been receiving. It's carrying Protech 2120 Stand Alone Level III plates. The mag pouches are Eagle FB pouches which are some of the best in the industry hence why I chose them. The larger first aid kit is an ATS small med pouch and the smaller pouch on the left side is a Blue Force Gear BooBoo pouch. I put a boo boo pouch on the carrier so I could put small first aid items in it so I wouldn't have to dig through my larger kit. The knife is a Strider DB-L in a kydex sheath that is velcroed in a pocket on the carrier. Tourniquet carrier is made by BFG and I chose it because of it's quality and versatility. The back of the carrier is slick.

I just spent four days in a shoot house with this kit and I will have to say that it exceeded my expectations. The only changes I plan on making with the carrier is adding a small hydration carrier on the back.

how did you achieve those effects on the helmet?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Guys, this is not a vanity picture thread. State your intended or actual purpose or use for the rig, list the parts and pieces that make it up, and give an explanation of WHY you chose what you did and how it's working out for you.

Pictures without the words aren't worth the time it takes to post them.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kojikraft View Post
    *edited awaiting replacement photo*
    Dude, if you are a PJ as your patch would imply, I don't think it would be wise to post pictures of your gear in a residence while an M18 smoke is in one of the pouches.

If you want me to remove this picture from my quote, please let me know and I will do so, but I would highly recommend removing that picture completely from a publicy accessible pic host.

Not trying to bust balls, but this kind of thing can have serious ripples.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Dude, if you are a PJ as your patch would imply, I don't think it would be wise to post pictures of your gear in a residence while an M18 smoke is in one of the pouches.

If you want me to remove this picture from my quote, please let me know and I will do so, but I would highly recommend removing that picture completely from a publicy accessible pic host.

Not trying to bust balls, but this kind of thing can have serious ripples.
    thanks for looking out, but this is my personal gear and all of it was legally attained and I am not a PJ ..... just a really big Fan of the program and the Men who do the job" so others may live" and I have been training to hopefully get through the pipeline and maybe one day I can claim it but I am just a fan and I got the patch from a real PJ and some of my IR patches from my Brothers and the SOF Skull combat patch came from my brother that was one of the two guys from that unit that are still with us. I am not A PJ or do i pretend to be one I am just a really big fan and love what Pararescuremen stand for...... " That Others May Live " need i say more about the people who do this Job and why i admire them..... much respect to all that serve and I just wanted to share my gear with the rest out there ... plus this is only one of my rigs i through together the one I am working on will have a explanation and details of why things are where they are.... and it will be something for us civilians can obtain. thanks for the heads up and sorry if you thought I was a PJ I am just a fan and have some family in the biz.....

this load out in the pic is a
    LBT MC PC
    LBT hydration carrier
    LBT dump pouch
    milspec monkey admin pouch
    3 Emdom M14/ar10 double mag pouch
    2 Emdom thriple stack mag pouch for 1911
    21" ASP baton in a Gemtech SD pouch
    and a ton of medical pouches and stuff
    with Level 4 stand alone Multi Hit 10x12 plates Font and Back with level 4 side plates TAN 6x6 plates

Last edited by kojikraft; 07-26-11 at 21:17.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Is that PEQ-15 real? Might want to leave off that PJ patch until you earn it...
    Quote Originally Posted by kojikraft View Post
    thanks for looking out, but this is my personal gear and all of it was legally attained and I am not a PJ ..... just a really big Fan of the program and the Men who do the job" so others may live" and I have been training to hopefully get through the pipeline and maybe one day I can claim it but I am just a fan and I got the patch from a real PJ and some of my IR patches from my Brothers and the SOF Skull combat patch came from my brother that was one of the two guys from that unit that are still with us. I am not A PJ or do i pretend to be one I am just a really big fan and love what Pararescuremen stand for...... " That Others May Live " need i say more about the people who do this Job and why i admire them..... much respect to all that serve and I just wanted to share my gear with the rest out there ... plus this is only one of my rigs i through together the one I am working on will have a explanation and details of why things are where they are.... and it will be something for us civilians can obtain. thanks for the heads up and sorry if you thought I was a PJ I am just a fan and have some family in the biz.....

this load out in the pic is a
    LBT MC PC
    LBT hydration carrier
    LBT dump pouch
    milspec monkey admin pouch
    3 Emdom M14/ar10 double mag pouch
    2 Emdom thriple stack mag pouch for 1911
    21" ASP baton in a Gemtech SD pouch
    and a ton of medical pouches and stuff along with the M18 smoke
    with Level 4 stand alone Multi Hit 10x12 plates Font and Back with level 4 side plates TAN 6x6 plates

PRAISE THE FALLEN
    SSG Kevin Roberts KIA 7-May-08
    1Lt Nick Dewhirst KIA 20-July-08
    Cpl Charles Gaffney KIA 24-Dec-08
    Spc Peter Courcy KIA 10-Feb-09
    PFC Jason Watson KIA 10-Feb-09

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kaltesherz View Post
    Is that PEQ-15 real? Might want to leave off that PJ patch until you earn it...
    yes the Peq 15 is real.... had to trade my Peq 2a and 1000 bucks to get this one but it was new and unused Demo model that was never used just mounted on and then taken off.... as for the Patch i just have it in my collection that i have of SOF stuff and things from when i was in military school... I just added it for the pics to show a friend and I currently have a different set up this was a old one that was a little big for me and it was a little bulky and i needed to slim it down and lighten it up..... yeah I don't go around wearing the Patch like I earned it or anything I just have a few and they where given to me along with a lot of my Military IR patches where of Friends and from Family that I am proud of and kinda have it on my gear our of respect and stuff not trying to say i am SOF qualified and all that BS, like alot of the internet people our there... but I agree i would love to earn That call sign...... maybe one day I will but I am sure if I do that I wouldn't have time to be online like this and wouldnt post things like stated....
    Koji

Page 30 of 131 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast