3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FireandFlames View Post

Reload!
    It was so nice on Saturday.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Ahem...
    This is a picture thread.
    Let's get back to pictures and off of lamenting the human condition when in an anonymous setting.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Went out shooting while i was sick. Not as bad as yesterday. The day was alright but still some shitty weather. Got to at least have some fun.

I still feel like shit.

I also put some holes in my shooting barricade in rollover prone.

No pics of me shooting but I was on the move.

Live FREE don't DIE!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Glad you like the setup Munch. Not sure if you're bringing it out in May, but I'll have mine if you want to take a look at it as well...
    So far so good, most likely a little heavier than the APC but it seems to fit well. Offers protection yet doesn't inhibit movement.

Yea I'll bring it down, would be good to compare them side by side.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    So far so good, most likely a little heavier than the APC but it seems to fit well. Offers protection yet doesn't inhibit movement.

Yea I'll bring it down, would be good to compare them side by side.
    Munch, what pc are you running now? I have the mayflower APC as my main rig and just got a tag banshee. I'm trying to decide if I should build it up to or sell it and try something else, I'm just not crazy about the banshee like I thought I'd be. I ordered a Crye JPC but I won't likely see it for at least a year.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by Wormydog1724 View Post
    Munch, what pc are you running now? I have the mayflower APC as my main rig and just got a tag banshee. I'm trying to decide if I should build it up to or sell it and try something else, I'm just not crazy about the banshee like I thought I'd be. I ordered a Crye JPC but I won't likely see it for at least a year.
    The Banshee is what I have now. I'm on the wide side when it comes to shoulders, something around 45-46" I believe, and it fits me pretty well. I have a medium ESAPI up front and a large in back (which protrudes from the plate pocket a bit. It's comfortable in my opinion and a good value for the money. Other than the fabric it is made of and cost, I'm not sure of the other quantifiable differences between it and the APC.
    Last edited by munch520; 03-25-13 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Is there a reason you're looking for something else besides the APC?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Is there a reason you're looking for something else besides the APC?

I am wanting a backup/loaner/spare PC for my wife or brother or dad or friend. Something simple. The Banshee is close, but not quite what I am looking for. I am going to pickup another set of plates and run the Banshee some before I decide to ditch it for sure.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I am wanting a backup/loaner/spare PC for my wife or brother or dad or friend. Something simple. The Banshee is close, but not quite what I am looking for. I am going to pickup another set of plates and run the Banshee some before I decide to ditch it for sure.
    Gotcha, thanks.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Gear loadout pics and descriptions

I appreciate alot of the advice and criticism in this thread. Im new to plate and armor carriers and can use all the advice available.

My excuse for a mirror shot is my ar500 plates have not come in yet so my carrier has no support to stand up on its own.

Are shemaghs really out of style!? Shucks. I like those! Lol

Im jealous of alot of the opportunities people in this thread have to train. Unfortunately I cannot afford most training courses or even shooting with the current cost of ammo. Let alone wearing any kind of carrier at a range here in Massachusetts is almost a guarantee to be made fun of.

Most of my setup adjustments have been made just from dry fire practice drills in the backyard.

Page 62 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast