Page 65 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Oh are they the like the KPMI's? I can't see them in the pics.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 View Post
    Oh are they the like the KPMI's? I can't see them in the pics.
    BFG Helium Whisper.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    BFG Helium Whisper.
    Humm never heard of it. Googling now.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Hi Group. I just received a Shellback Banshee PC for my plates and am looking for some input on mag carriers. Based on my past experience and hours of researching, I've narrowed my options to the following:

USGI Tacos
    ITW Fast-Mags
    Blue Force Whisper Ten Speed Holders

Although the Ten Speeds are slim profile and lightweight, I'm unsure how they'll hold up to hard use. Some of the reviews state that they are difficult to remove mags from. I've used Fast-Mags on my belt in the past, and they've served me well. I'm currently running Tacos on my belt, and I love them. For my PC, I'm wondering which of these three options would be a better choice.

This rig will be used for Law Enforcement tasks, training and classes. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Pics to follow. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by denn1911 View Post
    Hi Group. I just received a Shellback Banshee PC for my plates and am looking for some input on mag carriers. Based on my past experience and hours of researching, I've narrowed my options to the following:

USGI Tacos
    ITW Fast-Mags

Although the Ten Speeds are slim profile and lightweight, I'm unsure how they'll hold up to hard use. Some of the reviews state that they are difficult to remove mags from. I've used Fast-Mags on my belt in the past, and they've served me well. I'm currently running Tacos on my belt, and I love them. For my PC, I'm wondering which of these three options would be a better choice.

This rig will be used for Law Enforcement tasks, training and classes. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Pics to follow. Thanks.
    I'm not nearly as experienced as others on this site, but I KNOW you can't go wrong with the HSGI taco mag pouches. They are the only ones I've used but there are a few accessories out there that allow you to mount them to a standard belt, for when you're aren't running any molle gear. Hope this helps, till the gurus pop in and make my reply seem like a baby saying dada, cause of their wealth of knowledge.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

USGI Tacos
    ITW Fast-Mags

Ten speeds are easy to remove mags from, hard to put mags back in, nigh impossible with just one hand. I used them in Afg on my iotv, but they weren't the first mags I reached for. Very low profile, I have since moved them to the back of my armor. Nothin is in them, but they're there incase I do need to store something.

Fast mags are great, but take up space, are hard plastic, and something else. I don't remember why I don't like them as much anymore.

I love the emdom IAP ( http://www.skdtac.com/Emdom-Immediat...-p/e2m.116.htm ). A mod here suggested it and so far, I have zero complaints. IMO it's better than the Tacos. The only thing Tacos have over IAPs is the ability to hold AK and 308 mags as well as m4 mags. But as I don't use either of those platforms, I prefer the IAP.
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

USGI Tacos
    ITW Fast-Mags

fastmags won't stack side by side. I like Esstac KYWI for PC. they come tall or short. I have two tall and one short on front. short in the first position...
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    fastmags won't stack side by side. I like Esstac KYWI for PC. they come tall or short. I have two tall and one short on front. short in the first position...
    Really? In a sense I am not familiar with? I've seen em stacked side by side without skipping a molle column. Maybe there's something I'm missing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshinn View Post
    Fast mags are great, but take up space, are hard plastic, and something else. I don't remember why I don't like them as much anymore.
    The ones I have will not work with Gen3 5.56 Magpuls.
    "God is good, but never dance in a small boat."

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRunner View Post
    The ones I have will not work with Gen3 5.56 Magpuls.
    Does the over-insertion tab hang up?

Page 65 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast