Page 67 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    I am not big on patches besides a flag and my dtom patch but that one is a trip. I might get one for my assault pack. I wish someone made a true sons of liberty flag patch, that would be nice to have.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Franklin View Post
    Been playing with this rig for a couple months, was running it slick with chest rigs over it but am playing with pouches directly on the vest again, not sure how I like it yet. The carrier is a First Spear Siege with Eagle FB pouches, it is a lot more comfortable than my BAE RBAV was with the same panels and plates, even with the lack of any padding on the shoulders. Getting into the vest is a little more complicated with a Velcro inner cummerbund, Velcro on both sides between front and back panels, and Velcro between outer cummerbund and front flap; and makes me wish it was upgradable to the First Spear tube arrangement but the outer cummerbund is sewn to the vest instead of attached by a release cable like the RBAV. Once its on, everything is snug and there is no movement or excessive bounce; I can run in this vest which I could not with a IBA without a sore back for days later. The lack of shoulder padding helps while shooting as well, its somewhat easier to get the stock in the shoulder pocket with this vest than it was with the IBA or RBAV. I run a safariland drop panel and ALS holster for the 228, the vest will not allow clearance with the safariland or my galco fletch straight off the belt.

Nice Seige carrier, I love how comfortable the seige is. I put the HSGI shoulder pads on it. Had to since I run with so much on my PC. Havent seen one in multicam yet. You and I have the only seiges i've seen on any forums....check mine out on page 31...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinva804 View Post
    Nice Seige carrier, I love how comfortable the seige is. I put the HSGI shoulder pads on it. Had to since I run with so much on my PC. Havent seen one in multicam yet. You and I have the only seiges i've seen on any forums....check mine out on page 31...
    I like the siege, just wish I had waited for the tube version, I hate dicking with all the Velcro...

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Nothing out of the ordinary. Pretty common setup.

Bandhee PC
    Ar500 plates
    Esstac tripple mag
    Hsgi shoulder pads
    Admin pouch

Hsgi battle belt
    Blackhawk reinforced belt
    Tag pistol mags
    Homemade m4 kydex mag
    Rollypoly dump pouch
    Esstax ifak
    Homemade mp9 with tlr 1 holster

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

It keeps changing

Wasn't liking the fatboy on the PC, so I got a thicker belt (HSGI suregrip) and put it on there. Still waiting on some stuff, but once done belt will be (looking from top, with buckle at 12 o clock): 2x kywi pistol, 2x short kywi rifle, ITS fatboy IFAK, multitool, pistol, small pouch (TQ+gauze).

Carrier is pretty much the same, Banshee with kywi triple rifle mag pouch, small HSGI bleeder pouch will be going on there as well. And a BFG touriquet now is on order.

I'll get better pics once it's done.

Last edited by munch520; 04-16-13 at 09:13.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by munch520 View Post
    Wasn't liking the fatboy on the PC, so I got a thicker belt (HSGI suregrip) and put it on there. Still waiting on some stuff, but once done belt will be (looking from top, with buckle at 12 o clock): 2x kywi pistol, 2x short kywi rifle, ITS fatboy IFAK, multitool, pistol, small pouch (TQ+gauze).

Carrier is pretty much the same, Banshee with kywi triple rifle mag pouch, small HSGI bleeder pouch will be going on there as well. And a BFG touriquet now is on order.

I'll get better pics once it's done.

Planning on sitting in that?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Gear loadout pics and descriptions

Nope. why

If you're referring to the IFAK I have another on order...
    Last edited by munch520; 04-16-13 at 13:08.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Nope. why

If you're referring to the IFAK I have another on order...
    This is about as far back as I will place my FAK. For any vehicle/mounted ops, or for any downtime on my back, an IFAK at the 6 o clock position kills me.

Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 04-16-13 at 13:22.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    what didn't you like about the fatboy on the PC?

also, do you think KYWI inserts would work by themselves in the kangaroo pouch?
    never push a wrench...

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    This is about as far back as I will place my FAK. For any vehicle/mounted ops, or for any downtime on my back, an IFAK at the 6 o clock position kills me.

OK, I'm guessing that's what Koshinn was getting at... I have an ATS (small) on the way and will move it closer to 4 o'clock.

Thanks for the help guys, sure as hell beats realizing issues in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by ra2bach View Post
    what didn't you like about the fatboy on the PC?

also, do you think KYWI inserts would work by themselves in the kangaroo pouch?
    I couldn't get comfortable with drawstroke, and if I moved it weak side it interfered with the sling. Mostly when rifle was hanging (after transition) sling could get hung up under the pouch when trying to get the rifle back up. Maybe I just suck? But I'd rather have the c-buns fairly slick.

I don't know, I could try
    Last edited by munch520; 04-16-13 at 13:32.

Page 67 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast