Thread: Live Qualifying from Laguna Seca now!

Feedback Score

Live Qualifying from Laguna Seca now!

http://stream.speedtv.com/alms

Both GT and Prototype ALMS sessions
    Last edited by Urabus23; 10-09-09 at 17:31.
    ...I WON"T BE THE VICTIM, BUT THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE...

Feedback Score
    Last edited by ZDL; 05-01-10 at 04:11.

Feedback Score
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CBeu...eature=related

The last few laps were great to watch. As much as I hate Government Motors, I still like the Corvette team.

Feedback Score
    I'm a Corvette Racing fan, and man while I hate to see race cars get torn up I'm to see them in GT2.

I wouldn't be happy if the #3 team pushed his way to a win, but man...what competition! The Porsche and Ferrari battles were epic, but now you throw in the Corvette teams, Viper, Panoz, BMW, Lambo and Ford GT....man!

If 2009 ends like that, 2010 is going to be a fun year for ALMS!
    It is not length of life, but depth of life. - Emerson
    My boy Ducks fav quote - RIP brother

Feedback Score
    The 2009 ALMS season was pretty good with the Audi's and Peugeot's racing at Sebring and Petit. I hope there's more competition in P1 next year; hopefully Acura stay in the series and Audi come back.

GT2 should be great next year again too. The Jaguar looked good and there should be some new teams as well. I think Speed said that the Robertsons were going to be getting some help from Ford for their GT next year so they should be a little stronger.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urabus23 View Post
    The 2009 ALMS season was pretty good with the Audi's and Peugeot's racing at Sebring and Petit. I hope there's more competition in P1 next year; hopefully Acura stay in the series and Audi come back.

GT2 should be great next year again too. The Jaguar looked good and there should be some new teams as well. I think Speed said that the Robertsons were going to be getting some help from Ford for their GT next year so they should be a little stronger.
    Yeah, I'd really like to see Aston get their P1 car into a more "competitive" schedule. That's a beautiful car in the Gulf colors and more competition isn't a bad thing, but those TDI cars are insane and very hard to beat (If only Caddy could've stayed...their old LMP1 car was , I say redesign it and bring it back with a TT Duramax! lol )

And I completely forgot about the Jaguar team. I dunno how 'competitive' they can really be, but it's nice to see a Jag venture into the mix.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TX_hopeful View Post
    Yeah, I'd really like to see Aston get their P1 car into a more "competitive" schedule. That's a beautiful car in the Gulf colors and more competition isn't a bad thing, but those TDI cars are insane and very hard to beat (If only Caddy could've stayed...their old LMP1 car was , I say redesign it and bring it back with a TT Duramax! lol )

And I completely forgot about the Jaguar team. I dunno how 'competitive' they can really be, but it's nice to see a Jag venture into the mix.
    Those diesels really sold me on them being a good alternative for street cars. Screw all this hybrid crap, use diesels for the time being. Better mileage, better torque, better reliability.

This season really reminded me of the old IMSA days. I loved the old Nissans!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Urabus23 View Post
    Those diesels really sold me on them being a good alternative for street cars. Screw all this hybrid crap, use diesels for the time being. Better mileage, better torque, better reliability.

This season really reminded me of the old IMSA days. I loved the old Nissans!
    While I can't quite comment on those Nissan days, I agree on the diesel!

I loved driving the 6.4L truck we had while I was working construction. The linear power often fooled you into forgetting you were in a 8,000+lbs truck. But the truck handled every bit as good if not better than the F150s they had.

But I agree, diesel is a surprising technology that could/should be looked into more IMO.